Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 7:18

The kit mewed a slow "yes." She looked at her, guesturing to the bigger cat, as if saying, "and you?" Amber-Rose didn't know how to talk very well yet.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 7:20

"I slept fine"Spirit mewed smiling softly my name is Spirit little one what is your name?"she asked gently

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 7:24

Amber-Rose tried her best to get the words out. A million words and thoughts danced in her mind. However, her b's were hard to say- most of her letters were. "Amwer Rowse." She said. no, that's not right... "A-Amber- Rose." She repeated. "Nice to me..et..." She said, rather frustrated, trying to spit the words out. After saying the unfinished sentence, she pointed to Spirit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 7:55

Spirit purred some smiling " it's nice to meet you "she mewed smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 13:32

OOC: Sorry for randomly barging in but do you want to have Eagle mate Spirit?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 14:41

Ooc if you want that to happen sure I'm fine with that

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: