Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) Empty
PostSubject: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 14:32

A chocolate white blur fled through the huge Upwalker nests, heavily gasping. He headed to a place which smelled of Mystery and some other stupid enemies. "Oy! Go away there! Scat! Scam!" He hissed defensley. He hated the new smells, and unsheathed his claws when he heard someone come.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 15:39

Silver burst into the clearin her silver and white fur disheavled from running through the forest. "Mystery?! Are you ok?!?!" She meowed gasping for breath. Her blue eyes were concerned and her claws were unsheathed and her pelt was bristling. The she cat was almost the size of her friend and let out a growl as she saw Eagle not knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 15:43

Nearby Mystery heard the commotion as he clawed a twoleg fence, concerned for Silver he hurried to the noise, "Silver? What's going on?" He growled sensing tension.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 15:51

A growl was could be heard, the fierce growl turning into a angry hiss. "Silver, what's going on?" Was the voice he loved to hear. He softened up a bit, waiting to see his son. "Mystery, tell me what you are doing this instant!"

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 15:53

"More rouges in the area Mystery." Silver growled. She narrowed her eyes at the Siamese tom. Just then she was attacked by a Rust colored tom who tackled her to the ground and then a white colored she cat with a bright ginger spot of her right eye tackled Mystery.

Rust growled and tackled the silver and white she cat.

Cloud hissed and tackled the cream colored tom.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 15:58

OOC: I could start a real fight here XD Do you know how to use battle system?

IC: Eagle hissed louder, as if he was yowling a battle cry. He swiped his paw, but missed.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 16:01

OOC: I could start a real fight here XD Do you know how to use battle system?

IC: Eagle hissed louder, as if he was yowling a battle cry. He swiped his paw, but missed.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 16:07

Spirit heard the commotion and came out quickly her fur bristling a tiny bit who goes there " she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 16:19

OOC:yea I know how to use it my cousin @Cloverpool taught me

IC:Silver growled and heaved upward and Rust went flying into a tree with a dull thud. She swiped a paw a the rust colored tom.

Rust was heaved upward into a tree and then he was swiped at. Growling he swiped back at the she cat.

Cloud growled. "Get off our territory!"

Silver used Front Paw Strike:
40/40HP
130/140SP

Rust
26/40
140/140

Rust used Front Paw Blow
26/40HP
135/140

Silver
28/40
130/140
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 16:29

OOC: Cool

IC: A snarl arose as the two fought. He thrusted himself at Spirit.

Eagle used Front Paw Strike on Spirit.

Spirit
38/45 HP
160/160 SP

Eagle 
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

He battled alongside Rust, trying to protect the younger cat.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 17:11

Mystery grunted as the she-cat flung him to the ground, bunching his muscles he threw himself up which sent her flying. He caught sight of his father and Silver, amongst others he recognized fighting. He yowled for the fighting to stop. He jumped in front of Silver to take the blows.

OOC~ I'm too lazy to use the battle system rn

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 14:26

Rust hissed but stopped.

Silver hissed but stopped when Mystery yelled for them to stop. However she did stay alert.

Cloud hissed when she was flung off. She hit a tree and a branch fell down on her left back leg. She helped when it fell on her. "Spirit!!" She whimpered but didn't move because it hurt to much and her leg had been broken in half.

Rust ran over to Cloud and heaved the branch off her leg he stood over her protectively.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 15:12

Spirit hissed when she was stroked out of nowhere. She growled and returned the attack. She struck ed out with unsheathed claws using a front paw strike on the tom."what is the meaning of this you foxhearted rouge " She growled taking a step back.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015 - 4:17

"STEALING MY SON!" A ferocious hiss somehow managed to escape his throat, as whimpers sounded at the same moment. Several emotions of anger, and sadness, and betrayal... All at the same moment. Though, he tried to let his anger get the best of him.

"Mystery, come home with us. WHY ARE YOU LIVING HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Also, I don't approve."

Eagle used Front Paw Strike on Spirit.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Spirit
28/35 HP
80/90 SP

Eagle
38/45 HP
120/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015 - 5:47

Mystery lunged forward and tackled his adopted dad, dragging him out of the fight by his scruff. "They didn't steal me! I don't belong to any of your weird clans! I travel with my friend Silver and we were just in the area". He muttered angrily that his father was acting so not him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)   A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fight (Open to SpiritClan and BoneClan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next