Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deerpaws training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptyFri 2 Oct 2015 - 23:04

The leader had sat near the entrance patiently waiting for Deerpaw, it wasn't too late nor too early. Leafs were turning bright colors such as red, yellow and orange painting the trees with a warm hazy vibe. Rockstar didnt want too rush his new apprentice, he was giving him time too grab something too eat and wake up he had no problem waiting.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 4:39

"Greetings, Rockstar!" Cried an overly-excited meow. Crunching of leaves and bird's gentle chirping always motivated him to wake up. 

With a large stretch, the apprentice asked, "What training are we going to do today, Rockstar?" Though his tone was excited, his meows were softer than usual. 

OOC: short

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:04

The tom had greeted Deerpaw with a twitch of his whiskers, its been awhile since he had last trained an apprentice and he had believed that Deerpaw had great potential too be a great warrior, as well as Ravenpaw and Sandpaw. "Hunting, we'll be checking the borders too." The leader had mewed normally as he glanced out towards the entrance and exit of the camp. "Did you eat Deerpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:10

"Not yet, though I figured... I wanted to greet you first. Also, before we leave, I have a question... Do you think I'm going to be like my Mommy, Heatherfang?" He asked, his ears twitching. He tilted his head, then quickly skipped away to grab a piece of prey. 

Gulping it down, Deerpaw bounded back to his mentor, twitching with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:14

The leader blinked as Deerpaw had bounced away finding it a little bit strange. Rockstar had shrugged it off as he sat back down and started grooming at his paws. When he had returned the leader nodded and stood back up. "Right lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:26

"Let's go off then." Annoyance lingered in his voice, slightly flustered that Rockstar hadn't answered. 

"What first!"

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 11:14

Rockstars ear twitched as he stopped in a small clearing, the sun shining down brightly on them. "First I want you to show me you're hunting stance and tell me everything you know about hunting." Being the leader of a clan was time consuming the tom hardly had time to train Deerpaw, maybe taking on a apprentice wasn't such a bright idea.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 11:19

"Um... Everyone but the medicine cat hunts in the Clan, and... You can't eat when you're on a hunting patrol until the Clan has been fed?" His meows ended with a questioning tone, because... He didn't know if anything he said was even true! He tried to crouch, usually the way he observed Rabbitwhisker do it, but he ended up toppling over and blushing madly.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 11:37

occ: uh cats dont blush

ic: Rockstar had quickly noted that Deerpaw wasnt quite educated in hunting, everything he had said was false. He wasn't exactly sure where he had heard that medicine cats were the only cats in the clan that didn't hunt it had made him flinch Rockstar was sure that Deerpaw would know more then this it was dissapointing. "Wrong, medicine cats do in fact hunt." The leader said his whiskers twitching as he watched Deerpaw lower himself into a crouch.

His ears had slightly perked but when he toppled over whiskers twitched with amusement. Rockstar had trained Deerpaw's father Rabbitwhisker and the leader had high expectations from him. "That's a good start, Deerpaw you just need help with your balance." The tom mewed lowering himself into a crouch his tail strictly low to the ground. "Straighten you're tail it helps with balance." Rockstar had mewed observing the ginger colored tom. "Also lift your head up too observe everything around you."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 4:25

OOC: Oh right lol and sorry I didn't see ur post sooner 

IC: "Oh! Well, I guess I'm learning that now," He sighed, almost whimpering from embarrassment. "Oh! Do they hunt for herbs to heal the Clan? Probably not..." He suggested plainly, huge, curious green eyes staring into the soul into Rockstar's gaze. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deerpaws training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deerpaws training   Deerpaws training Empty

Back to top Go down

Deerpaws training
Page 1 of 1