Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Willowpaw ran across the Thunderpath, filled with exhilaration. Here he was... the other side of the Thunderpath, with no one around...

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 pm

ooc; bonus points for your title, jade ;)

Tansyheart padded leisurely along towards the WindClan border, occasionally sniffing the air to alert herself of any nearing patrols. As she neared the Thunderpath, she tensed, scenting a WindClan cat nearby. She burst out of the trees, nearly tripping over a WindClan apprentice. "What are you doing here, WindClanner?" she spat, automatically preparing herself to fight. "Doesn't WindClan teach their kits anything these days? This is ShadowClan territory, mouse-brain!" Still mourning her father, she didn't have the patience to deal with this apprentice kindly. He should know that it wasn't his place to be here. She would spare him no mercy.

Tansyheart launched herself at him, but instead of striking him she dropped to her paws and rolled under him, raking her claws across his underbelly before leaping back to her paws, ready for his next attack.

Tansyheart used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Willowpaw, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Tansyheart
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Willowpaw
9/20 HP
80/80 SP

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Willowpaw gasped in shock. He hadn't smelled her coming! So, he decided to use his speed to slide under her belly, claw her, and dash away to claw her again.

Willowpaw used Belly Rake and Swift Strike, dealing 9 damage and using 20 stamina.

Tansyheart
36/45 HP
140/160 SP

Willowpaw
9/20 HP
60/80 SP

OOC: I knew it was inevitable so

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 am

Tansyheart recovered swiftly and stepped back. She could see that the apprentice was weak - one more blow and he most likely wouldn't be able to fight back anymore. Then she would let him go. Prancing forward gracefully, she lashed out and caught his shoulder with her unsheathed claws. "Is that enough for you, WindClanner?" she sneered. Although she realized that this wasn't her normal self, she focused all her anger towards Littlebrook at him. "Are you ready to run back to Ashstar yet?"

Tansyheart used Front Paw Strike on Willowpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Tansyheart
36/45 HP
130/160 SP

Willowpaw
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Willowpaw frowned as he got dizzy. "I'm not running back to Ashstar, stupid! I just know when to retreat- something it seems the rest of my clan and Thunderclan doesn't." With that, he dashed across the Thunderpath to ask Featherlight for some herbs. Stupid warrior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]   Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tansy beats Willow[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: