Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)

Go down 
+2
Hollyleaf
Coal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 9:30

Slateslash trotted around on the moor that hid WindClan's camp. The air was crisp and fresh, and birds twittered in the distance. The tom closed his eyes, sucked in a deep breath of clean air, and turned back in the direction of camp to retrieve his apprentice. He was excited that, even in his young age, he had been chosen to mentor Longpaw. The young gray cat settled on the rim of the camp's sheltered dip, easily spotting the young apprentice. "Longpaw! Training!" he called, once the cat looked up at him.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 15:11

Silverpaw felt her brother stir, their nests were very close. She preferred sleeping close to him like in the nursery with their pelts barely touching. Cracking her dark green eyes she perked her ears and nudged her brother's sleeping form. "Longpaw time to go train, want me to come with?" She mewed quietly, hoping he would say yes. She loved spending time with him.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 21:41

Longpaw poked his head out of the apprentice's den. Finally, he could train! "Yes," he meowed at his sister's offer. She was a good friend to him. "Have you trained at all yet, Silverpaw?" he asked as he trotted out of the den to meet Slateslash.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 6:24

Bounding after him she mewed, "Only one patrol but that's all so far" She held her white tail high as she kept close to her brother.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 8:08

Slateslash smiled at the sight of Longpaw and Silverpaw. "Hey, you two!" he purred, turning slightly toward their destination. "Ready for training, Longpaw?" he questioned, moving forward at a somewhat quick pace. He did a quick run-through of what they were going to do in training today. Perhaps a hunting patrol, battle training for sure.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 9:48

Smokepelt was eating a scrawny mouse when he heard the apprentices start to wake up most likely for a morning patrol. I was going to go on a patrol anyway....maybe I could tag along with them? it wouldn't hurt to have an extra warrior when dealing with so many apprentices. He thought to himself. Besides, I hope Silverpaw goes...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) VHQrlk5
Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) 1QYZaRo

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 18:37

The sweet Silverpaw gently flicked her white tail at Smokepelt when they passed. "If you hurry you can come patrol with us Smokepelt!" She purred, He looks handsome this morning. Twitching her whiskers she cleared her thoughts.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015 - 20:23

"Of course," Longpaw meowed excitedly to his mentor. He noticed his sister flirting with Smokepelt and grinned to himself. He rather liked the gray tom, but if he mistreated his sister, the long-whiskered apprentice would have a word with him. Or rather, a claw.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 13:59

Smokepelt got up and trotted over to the patrol. He dipped his head towards Slateslash and waited for them to leave.

ooc-sorry for shortness, in a rush atm

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) VHQrlk5
Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) 1QYZaRo

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 11:44

Slateslash grinned, shaking his head and moving forward. "Hunting, or battle practice first?" he asked, pausing when the four were a good distance ahead.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 13:15

Goldenpaw raced towards the patrol.
"Wait! Can I come?" She yelled then panted as she caught up.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:11

Longpaw grinned at his mentor. "I'd like to learn battle moves first, if you don't mind. Then I'll use them on some rabbits." The long-whiskered apprentice saw Goldenpaw run across and up to them. "I don't know," he answered the gold-furred she-cat. He turned to Slateslash. "Can she? It would be nice to train with another apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 12:37

The WindClan tom nodded, continuing. "Sure! The more, the merrier!" Speaking to Longpaw, he allowed a smile to creep up his face. "Alright. How many battle moves do you know?" The last sentence was spoken to all of the apprentices.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 12:55

Ooc: Hailpaw was totally here.

Hailpaw shrugged. "Not much."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:31

"I can smack your face hit you with my claws, but nothing else," Longpaw responded. "I'm ready to be taught."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)   Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Longpaw's Training (Open Patrol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next