Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan Meddie?

Go down 
+5
Topaz
Sun
Pinely-san
Toy
Kitty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 17:17

Cat Name:
Thicketkit-paw-leaf

Clan:
Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:
The duties of a medicine cat is a seriously handled task. The medicine cat is technically the 'doctor' of the clan, trying their best to help any cats that fall ill or injured. They don't necessarily 'heal', as that is the body itself that does that, but they manipulate the healing process to (hopefully) go in the right direction using their knowledge. They also have a special bond with Starclan that benefits the clans; receiving prophecies and talking to them almost directly for help. Sometimes, the leader also asks the medicine cats to help him/her do what's best for the clans; due to their importance to that clan, and medicine cats are considered the wise and trustworthy. They do not battle, or hold the same grudges against other clans as warriors do. This is handy in discussing the best for the clan with the leader. Because of their rank and passion for the best; medicine cats will go over to other clans for/to help. Medicine cats are also allowed to travel from their clan to another, and this is very important if they are by chance on a ‘business trip’ to talk to another cat their rank. A medicine cat apprentice has slightly different duties; though. Their job is to learn, start their connection with StarClan, and observe how a fully-fledged medicine cat works. When their mentor thinks they have learned the necessary skills, they will be given their full name. Yet they will not take position of the clan's true medicine cat until their mentor either dies or retires.

What you would do with this position:
I would do the correct purpose of a medicine cat. This means that I will have to keep track of topics requiring a cat of this rank, meetings, and other things. I will play my correct role while using this opportunity to help situations within Thicketkit’s clan, Shadowclan taking responsibility upon what needs to be done to keep Shadowclan going. With this role I would also do my best to steer clear from any ill-mannered actions, ultimately mary-sueing Thicketkit herself. With battle topics, I will take my place on participating correctly by using Thicketkit to take care of the aftermath of wounds, pull cats unfit for battle away, as well as give myself a personal knowledge of herbs so I know them by memory as a personal benefit. She would be used in plots to detect any prophecies which would be necessary for Shadowclans' participation, as well as being used for any callings she would be needed for. Long story short, I would use this position to help Thicketkit contribute to Shadowclan in the best way possible.

Why you think you deserve this position:
Well I mean, I’ve been on this site for a long time. I know what the rank takes, and I know what happens with it. As of right now I’ve been approved as a medicine cat apprentice 4 times, I believe, and have gone through all the way once. I’m a responsible member, an old one at that, and do feel like that, because Shadowclan needs one, I can fill this position well.

Recommendations:
Toy Roblox, Pine, Topaz, Sun, Icee, Crystal, Dewleaf, Fish

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Sun 27 Sep 2015 - 16:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 17:20

Recommended~ ♥

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 17:46

Reccommended ofc <3

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Shadowclan Meddie? N6a5zHfShadowclan Meddie? IMrnxD6Shadowclan Meddie? GMXQgOOShadowclan Meddie? JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Shadowclan Meddie? GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 17:54

Definitely recommended.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Shadowclan Meddie? 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 18:04

Reccomendo

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 18:05

recommendddd <33333

Shadowclan Meddie? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 12:40

Thanks, you guys~

I didn't know I'd get so much love :O

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 11:39

Recommended my bb ;D
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 11:46

Recommended!

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 16:52

Recommended, yo.

Shadowclan Meddie? 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 17:36

Aproofed. Kitty is now MCA of SC. You can all go home now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowclan Meddie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Meddie?   Shadowclan Meddie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan Meddie?
Page 1 of 1