Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RC's New Meddie {Read!}

Go down 
+4
Cat
Echo
Crystal
Kitty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

RC's New Meddie {Read!} Empty
PostSubject: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 14:13

Behold the Creation

Cat Name:
Ivykit-paw-stream

Clan:
Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:
The duties of a medicine cat is a seriously handled task. The medicine cat is technically the 'doctor' of the clan, trying their best to help any cats that fall ill or injured. They don't necessarily 'heal', as that is the body itself that does that, but they manipulate the healing process to (hopefully) go in the right direction using their knowledge. They also have a special bond with Starclan that benefits the clans; receiving prophecies and talking to them almost directly for help. Sometimes, the leader also asks the medicine cats to help him/her do what's best for the clans; due to their importance to that clan, and medicine cats are considered the wise and trustworthy. They do not battle, or hold the same grudges against other clans as warriors do. This is handy in discussing the best for the clan with the leader. Because of their rank and passion for the best; medicine cats will go over to other clans for/to help. Medicine cats are also allowed to travel from their clan to another, and this is very important if they are by chance on a ‘business trip’ to talk to another cat their rank. A medicine cat apprentice has slightly different duties; though. Their job is to learn, start their connection with StarClan, and observe how a fully-fledged medicine cat works. When their mentor thinks they have learned the necessary skills, they will be given their full name. Yet they will not take position of the clan's true medicine cat until their mentor either dies or retires.

What you would do with this position:
I would do the correct purpose of a medicine cat. This means that I will have to keep track of topics requiring a cat of this rank, meetings, and other things. I will play my correct role while using this opportunity to help situations within Ivykit’s clan, Riverclan, taking responsibility upon what needs to be done to keep Riverclan going. With this role I would also do my best to steer clear from any ill-mannered actions, ultimately mary-sueing Ivykit herself. With battle topics, I will take my place on participating correctly by using Ivykit to take care of the aftermath of wounds, pull cats unfit for battle away, as well as give myself a personal knowledge of herbs so I know them by memory as a personal benefit. She would be used in plots to detect any prophecies which would be necessary for Riverclans' participation, as well as being used for any callings she would be needed for. Long story short, I would use this position to help Ivykit contribute to Riverclan in the best way possible.

Why you think you deserve this position:
I believe that I am a trustworthy member, and also that I can hold larger responsibilities. I would like to take even another shot at this, to help increase my activity. I want to keep a reputation going that I can handle special positions such as deputy and medicine cat, as well. I have been a part of this site for over four years now, and I believe this would be an appropriate time to take upon another special role with one of my characters. With the fact that Ivykit hasn’t been apprenticed or even had a topic yet, I do want to take this opportunity and make her the clan herbalist. Even if Sleepy’s character, Sparrowpaw, hasn’t been made a full medicine cat yet, I do want to throw this in here so that way I’ve got my spot. Plus, I calculated how much a cat would technically age a month in a number of days. If you put it in perspective, a cat reaches six moons in two weeks, right? That comes down to ageing a month every two and a half days. So the way time passes in WCC is pretty quick, and so this is why I am submitting this so early and while Sparrowpaw is still an apprentice.

Recommendations:
Echo, Crys, Cat, Lightningkit, Intern, Spottedleaf, Kisuchu

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by •Kitty• on Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 1:20; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 14:25

recommend ofc you are great at MCA stuff ;a;
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 15:05

Ah yes~
Recommended!
We don't have an age system though, because if we did... Let's just say Falconstar would be very very dead right now.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 15:06

Echo wrote:
Ah yes~
Recommended!
We don't have an age system though, because if we did... Let's just say Falconstar would be very very dead right now.

I know. He's been in reign for about 11 WCC years if we did.

Reedstar reigned for 9.3

Breezestar is at 5 or something

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 20:38

Reccomend... Wait, isn't Sleepy still the meddie? Sparrowpaw?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 22:50

•Kitty• wrote:
Even if Sleepy’s character, Sparrowpaw, hasn’t been made a full medicine cat yet, I do want to throw this in here so that way I’ve got my spot.

That right there, Cat~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 22:52

Ah okay I must had read over that part.

Reccomend~

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
.:Lightningkit:.

.:Lightningkit:.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan ~ Kit
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:05

Reccomended! Good luck!

A RiverClan kit whose origins are unknown. She is very kind and loyal; however, she barely ever speaks, and she loves to be in the open air, or high in a tree. She wants to be a medicine cat, and does not enjoy swimming as much as other RiverClan cats do.
In OOC, her mother is an NPC WindClan cat, and her father is an NPC SkyClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:14

recommended yo
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 23:19

Recomended!
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 1:07

Thank you guys! ^-^

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 1:07

Recommended. Fight 4 ur spot
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 14:01

Approved. Yay, RiverClan.

Remember that you'll have to hold your apprentice ceremony off until Sparrow becomes a full MC though, which shouldn't take long. Just be prepared to wait for a brief time.

RC's New Meddie {Read!} I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 15:22

Yay~!

Thanks to those who recommended me. ^-^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RC's New Meddie {Read!}   RC's New Meddie {Read!} Empty

Back to top Go down

RC's New Meddie {Read!}
Page 1 of 1