Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) Empty
PostSubject: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Silver woke up from her nest next to Mystery's. She stretched. Its a nice warm sunny day. Maybe Mystery would like to go swimming in that lake we found the other day.. She thought as she's hook out her silver and white fur. She padded over to a puddle to take a drink. When she was done she looked at her reflection. Her fluffy fur was long gone now and has been since about a moon or two and it was now sleek. She turned her head towards the sleeping figure of her companion. She smiled as she did so. Hes so kind, caring and protective.. Not to mention handsome as well.. I wonder if our friendship could go towards a bigger future.. And I wonder if he feels the San way as me.. She thought and sat down to give herself a wash. When she was done she padded away to go hunt some like Mystery had taught her. She crouched as she saw a mouse and then sprang landing squarely on her back and then giving its neck a swift nip she killed it. She purred and quickly buried it for later. She sreached for more prey and when she found a vile she crouched and the sprang when she was within range killing and then going back for the mouse. She uncovered it and then took them back to the sheltered area that hosted their nests. She set the vile in front of Mysterys nest and then mouse next to hers. She purred she was almost as big as Mystery. "Mystery wake up its morning and I caught you some prey." She purred sweetly to the cream colored Tom.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:08 pm

The now almost fully grown cream tom, snoozed peacefully, his dreams were full of things he'd never have or thought he'd never have. A family, littermates, a mate. His lovely dreams were disturbed by none other than the lovely Silver herself, he sleepily purred as he cracked open his dark blue eyes. He was fully awakened by the scent of fresh prey that awaited him besides the almost grown she-cat. "Has a certain cat caught me breakfast? What have I done to deserve this?" He half sat up to groom himself before nudging the mouse to her, so she can have the first bite.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Silver purred. "Its a nice warm sunny day I thought you could use they prey. And maybe we could go swimming in the lake we found the other day?" She took a tiny bite and nudged it back towards the tom.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Mystery stooped down to take a bite, crunching thoughtfully he nodded. "A swim sounds nice"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Silver purred and licked any trace of the mouse free of her pelt. "Well when your done with the mouse we can go swimming." She smiled and got up to fix their nests into a beat pile again like she had done everyday for the past couple moons. She took the old miss out and put new miss in and then put it into two neat piles.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Mystery mischievously waited until Silver had fixed everything nicely, then he casually rolled right over it. It's so soft! He laughed, when she stood above the now messy nests his pelt was covered in leaves and twigs. "I'm ready!" He purred.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Silver laughed and led the way to the clrar blue lake. She padded over to the edge of it and then leaped gracefully into it going under until her paws touched the soft sandy bottom then she surfaced grinning. "Come on in Mystery the waters amazing!!" She laughed and splashed a few drops of water on the cream tom.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Sighing he carefully dabbed a large paw in, grunting in displeasure he shook the droplets off. He wasn't fond of swimming, especially since he had never been taught and his thick fur wasn't easy to move with. But, this was for Silver, so he cautiously waded into the water until he was up to his chest in it.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Silver smiled as he got in. "Why don't ou come out into the middle?" She purred as she floated in the middle. Then she noticed his discomfort. "You can't swim can you? Do you want me to teach you? I had to learn early so it's easy for me." She purred and swam over to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Mystery's heart felt weightless around the silvery she-cat, so he nodded without hesitation. "My adopted dad found me wandering the streets when I was a kit, I have no memory of anything before that." He mewed sadly. Wondering about his real mother and father, little did he know his real mother had been killed by the abusive twoleg who they lived with, and then threw him out of a window. Causing him to lose his memory. His father never stuck around.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Silver purred and showed him how to move his legs to stay afloat in the shallow waters.

OOC:shortness because I'm at a party and won't be able to respond right away
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Mystery followed her lead, struggling a little but eventually evening himself out. He purred happily, his stumpy tail wiggling he yowled "I'm swimming! Wow!" His paws slowly becoming rhythmic.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:43 pm

"There now you've got it!!" She purred happily. She went out a little further and becomes with her soaked tail for him to follow just so he could practice.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Mystery swam after her slowly, his stumpy tail was a bit of a problem since cats need long tails to balance but he was managing. If only he hadn't encountered those dogs moons before.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Silver smiled as he got the hang of it. "Wanna try diving from the shore all the way to the bottom u tip your paws touch the soft sandy floor? It great practice because you never know when you'll need to five into water and come back up. I've been practicing holding my breath underwater while you were away so we try that if you want to." The silver and white cat purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)   The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sulver Mystery (Closed for Dew)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next