Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The curious kit~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The curious kit~ Empty
PostSubject: The curious kit~   The curious kit~ EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 8:35

As the sun rose through the pines that chilly morning, Rainkit began his first ever dangerous mission. Which of course he had assigned himself. Checking to see if his mother, Mousewhisker, was still asleep he crept out of the nursery on his long black legs. What was the next part? Oh! Through the dirtplace tunnel! Treading through camp coolly with his black tail high and his ginger pelt flat. Squeezing his growing self through the gap, and leaving scraps of ginger fur along the wall as well, he had done what many kits desired and several had done before. Some with fatal results. Nonetheless the cheeky Rainkit bounded through the morning woods letting the crisp air fill his lungs.

"Where should I go first? Who should I fight? Maybe I should hunt!" He squeaked, sniffing the air he couldn't identify the many scents of the forest. Not yet anyway. When he heard larger footsteps he ducked into a bush in an attempt to hide. If any cat found me I'd be in big trouble!

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down

The curious kit~
Page 1 of 1