Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) Empty
PostSubject: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 3:19

With a twitch of her paw, the pure white she-cat awoke. Her grassy green eyes opened for the first time and her fur fluffed up around her. It wasn't long before Frostkit got to work cleaning her fur, pressing it down against her skin and making it sleek and soft. Frostkit opened her tiny mouth and yawned, stretching against her mother as she did so. She turned her eyes to the queen which had brought her into the world. Frostkit stared at the grey and orange tabby without a sound coming from her mouth. With a cock of her head, the she-cat noticed that there was another kit near her mom. That must be my sibling, she thought.

The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) Image13

The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 5:35

Sandfire felt the tiny stretching near her and the queen opened her eyes. She looked to her daughter Frostkit and smiled some.

Brokenkit started to wake up herself. She moved her somewhat crooked paw

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:05

The ball of white fur blinked her eyes at Brokenkit before stumbling over and pawing at her lightly without a sound. She curiously waited to see what would happen, because Frostkit thought that her sister looked funny.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 13:28

Brokenkit ' s broken looking tail fluffed up a bit when she was being pawned at lightly "hey stop it Brokenkit mewed indignantly. She batted her sisters paw away with her crooked looking paw before she got on her paws quietly.

Sandfire watched silently before she started to stretch.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 17:43

Frostkit jumped back as her sister pawed back and stood up. "Sorry," she said quietly as she retreated to her mother. Frostkit gazed longingly at the nursery's entrance, wanting to see what it was like outside of the cozy nursery.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 17:50

Brokenkit made her tail relax quietly before looking to the nursery entrance

Sandfire smiled " how about we go outside the nursery today " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 3:26

Frostkit nodded and purred happily, bounding towards the camp but staying near her mom at the same time. As the bright sun reflected off of her fur as she stepped into camp, Frostkit took a deep breath and wondrously peered around.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 6:34

Sandfire smiled and sat down once outside the nursery.

Brokenkit had followed after her mother and sister.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)   The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

The family of Sandfire (For Sandfire and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: