Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Storms must come to an end~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

All Storms must come to an end~ Empty
PostSubject: All Storms must come to an end~   All Storms must come to an end~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Storm's happiness had been cut short, only a few short moons before his father had died a gruesome death, and moons before that his only daughter died as well. He was going through the motions, pretending to eat to please his mate. He was happy she had been made leader but a little part was envious that his father chose her instead. That morning was one of the depressing days that weighed his heart and pawsteps down, he felt numb. I'm going to see you again father, wherever you are. Remembering what Meadow had said about the starry cats in the sky. Passing her den he gently nuzzled her, Goodbye my love. Turning and breaking into a run out of camp the tears welling in his pale blue eyes he bounded through twoleg place to a small bridge over a fast coursing river. Stepping to the edge he looked at the morning sky and watched the stars fade, Starclan, if you're real please let me see Meadow sometime. Flinging himself over the edge he hit the cold water, his thick fur couldn't allow him to swim properly. Eventually he sank, but for the first time he felt weightless, all his troubles ebbing. The last thought that crossed his mind was an image of him, Meadow, and his sons happy.

OOC~ Kinda ironic how in his creation I added his thick fur would likely be the death of him

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

All Storms must come to an end~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Storms must come to an end~   All Storms must come to an end~ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Moonlight was padding back from seeing his mate Salmonstripe only to see his fathers body floating in the water. He stared at it horrified for a moment before plunging into the water ad swimming over to his father using the lessons that Salmonstrpie taught him he managed to drag his father to the shore and then shake his pelt free of water and give it a quick wash and then gave his father a quick wash. Sadly he makes to pad back to camp with his father on his back but not easily since his father was a big tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/

All Storms must come to an end~
Page 1 of 1