Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz Empty
PostSubject: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 8:02

Flames walked through the clearing, trying to hide his scent. He flicked his tail to signal Orbit. They were on a mission to find Glade and tell her about Sandy. "Glade! Where are you? It's Flames and Orbit." He called quietly, his eyes filling with tears about the loss of Sandy. She was such a young she-cat. Glade surely will be happy to know about her, right?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 8:19

OOC: She's having her apprentice ceremony as we speak so..

IC: Gladepaw emerged into the woods. "W-Where's Sandy?" She looked around for her sister. She wasn't used to not seeing her.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 8:52

Flames gave Gladepaw a worried look. "That's what we're here to talk to you about. Uh, S-Sandy go-t poisoned... A-and d-died..." Flames stammered.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 12:06

"W-What? No. No. She's not dead, she's, r-right here..?" Gladepaw choked, trying to imagine Sandy next to Flames and Orbit. "Sandy! I'm sorry I was so mean, I wish I was t-there for you.." She wailed as she fell to the ground in sadness. Her sister, her kin, was dead... it was such a heavy burden on the newly appointed apprentice.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 13:45

Orbit looked at Gladepaw with sympathy. It's not your fault. Don't feel bad. I am sorry for you loss."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 13:52

"N-no, it is my fault." Gladepaw clawed at the ground, trying to calm her emotions.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 13:54

Orbit looked at her. "How would it be your fault? You can tell me."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 14:01

"I-I refused her. I should've been there to p-protect h-her." Gladepaw sniffled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 14:14

Flames blurted out, "A Twoleg poisoned her." Silver droplets streamed down his firey Orange cheeks, like rushing waterfalls that never end.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 14:20

Gladepaw's heart felt like someone just stabbed it and let it bleed out. She wailed loudly and closed her eyes right, trying to stop the tears. She clawed at the ground even more.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 14:24

Orbit looked at flames. Let's ask the leader to take her with us to the burial. Then, she looked at Gladepaw. "would you like that?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 14:26

Flames nodded.

OOC: Shortness. And I'm on a vacation so I won't be able to get on as much.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 16:53

Gladepaw nodded slowly.

OOC: SHORT

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 17:20

OOC: I will make a topic to ask Falconstar about Gladepaw going with us.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz   Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Again! CLOSED For Blockhead and Topaz
Page 1 of 1