Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cedarpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Cedarpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 13:39

Ashwing sat outside by the fresh-kill pile, finishing a hare and waiting for her apprentice Cedarpaw. As he knew, it was time for his assessment, during which she would first let him hunt for a while, and then battle with him (sheathed claws, of course). She resisted the urge to walk into the apprentice's den and shout in his ear. After Sharppaw's death, her mate's younger brother had become like a son to her. And he needed to wake up on his own time.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 6:04

Cedarpaw always rose with the sun. He woke, feeling this would be a good day and gave a yawn. Cedarpaw climbed over sleeping cats and trotted over to his mentor who was by the freshkill pile. "What do you have planned for today?" the tall apprentice said with a smile.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cedarpaw's Assessment VHQrlk5
Cedarpaw's Assessment 1QYZaRo

Cedarpaw's Assessment Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 4 Sep 2015 - 16:41

"First, I'm going to let you demonstrate your hunting skills," Ashwing said with a purr. "Then, you and I will have a claws-sheathed battle to show me how well you can fight. If you're not a total pansy, I'm fairly sure you can expect your warrior name this moon." The joking had sort of become a ritual with her apprentice. "You learned from me, and I learned from Wolftrot, who is now mentoring my son. You'll do fine as long as you remember everything your older brother and I have taught you."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:10

"Ha ha, very funny." he purred. "And yes, I am greatful to have you as my mentor." he dipped his head respectfully. "And don't think I'm going to go easy on you, I've waited a long time for my ceremony." he smiled and licked a paw. As he looked back up to Ashwing he realized how lucky his brother was. No, I can't be jealous. I will have a wonderful mate too. He shook away the thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 21:04

Ashwing grinned, sat back on her haunches, and waited for Cedarpaw to begin hunting. "As soon as you're ready, O Most Powerful Cedarpaw?" she inquired innocently. "If you want my advice, as I am your mentor, show your speed hunting rabbits and your stealth hunting squirrels. Showing different values is a great way to become a warrior."

OOC: What's his warrior name going to be? If you're open to suggestions I suggest Cedarheart, Cedarfoot or Cedarfall.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 8:25

"Trust me. Those rabbits won't be able to run fast enough. Not away from my long legs." he chuckled. It was true, that being so tall, just a few stides for him was like 4 for a shorter cat. He walked a little ways from Ashwing and scented the air. He soon tracked down a large, plump rabbit. Wow, what a beast! He thought to himself as he crept up to it, making sure he was in the right postion. 1, 2, 3, go! He gracefully bounded after the rabbit and killed in one bite. Should I drag it back to Ashwing or leave it here? Well might as well give it to her. He dragged the fat rabbit back to his mentor.

Ooc- thanks for the suggestions! I was thinking Cedarfur? But I kinda like Cedarheart too.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 16:36

Ashwing watched in approval as her apprentice killed a rabbit and brought it to her. “Catch as much prey as you can before the sun reaches the top of that ledge,” she said, jerking her tail towards a high point on the moor. “Then we'll assess your battling skills. Good luck.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedarpaw's Assessment   Cedarpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedarpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1