Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Storm that found the Meadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The Storm that found the Meadow Empty
PostSubject: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 17:12

Storm had been losing weight, his thick fur clinging to his bones. Ever since coming home and arguing with Meadow, his beloved, he couldn't eat. He didn't want to. I guess that's love for you.. Hauling himself on unsteady and weakened paws he trudged out of camp sadly. Letting his black paws carry him to a very familiar spot, the one where he and Meadow confessed their love for each other. As he reached the place he stumbled and hit the cold unforgiving ground. This is it, I'm going to die here, where she told me she loved me.

OOC~ He won't die because Meadow will come along and ect :)

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 6:47

Meadow had been resting in the bush in her secretly most favorite spot in the forest - where she and Storm had told each other they loved one another. Her eyes half-closed to slits, she had been trying to remember the last moment of love she had spent with Storm. But their love seemed so long ago, and she couldn't remember. Oh, Storm.... she thought sadly.

But then she smell of her ex-mate hit her scent glands. She scrambled to her paws, and saw Storm, weak and hungry to the bone. Pity instinctively kindled in Meadow's heart, along with a few other emotions: anger, betrayal, and love. Love was the emotion Meadow couldn't bring herself to understand, especially now. Love just led to pain and heart-break. How could she feel love while she's feeling anger and betrayal?

Her emotions clashed together, and Meadow had to hold back a whimper. Should I show myself? she wondered. No, we'll just get into a fight again.... But I want to make up with Storm! Yet, I feel like we'll never make up....

Just do it! Another, colder and more urgent voice spoke in the back of the cream she-cat's mind. The deputy took a deep breath and stepped out of the bush. Then she took another, more hesitant step towards Storm, her secret beloved.

Not knowing what to say, Meadow just stood there, her breath shallow and nervous. Her heart was beating fast and hard, and she felt as though it would burst any moment. Storm...

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:04

Storm's eyes may have been closed, but he couldn't miss Meadow's familiar scent. Weakly he lifted his head and whimpered. "I'm too tired to argue, leave me to die here" He rasped.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 16:46

Meadow stiffened, sadness glazing her eyes. Silently, though trying to act at least in the least bit familiar to her ex-mate, she laid down beside Storm, pressing against his flank. What will be his reaction? Will he claw my ears off? Or will he once again confess he loves me in this same place?

But it really didn't matter to Meadow. She just concentrated on silently comforting Storm, trying to muster all of her body warmth.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 17:11

Storm dropped his head on the ground, heart beating quickly, quietly he murmured his thanks and sighed. "I still love you, even if you don't love me" He whispered as he scooted closer to her.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 5:30

Meadow licked Storm's shoulder with a long, comforting lap of her tongue. "Storm, I still love you. I always did.... But why -- why did you leave the kits and me? I don't understand." She sighed, and leaned into Storm, feeling suddenly very depressed.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 5:45

He swiped his muzzle with his large black forepaws thoughtfully for a moment. "I felt trapped here, I wanted to decide for myself if I was meant to be the father you expected me to be" He mewed softly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm that found the Meadow   The Storm that found the Meadow Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm that found the Meadow
Page 1 of 1