Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Storm the Meadow and the Summit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Storm the Meadow and the Summit Empty
PostSubject: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 11:00

Summitpaw had been hunting by Twoleg place on the Thunderclan side alone to blow off the anger that Rouges had invaded their camp the other day. He crouched as a finch landed on the ground and then he pounced on it and ended its life swiftly. He buried the finch with the vole he found earlier. He scented two cats and recognized them as Meadow and.. Storm. He hissed his fur bristling and he turned around and waited for them to come out into the open clearing.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 11:29

Meadow jerked her head up and she purred loudly as she saw her brother. "Summitpaw!" she cried.

OOC: How about Summitpaw is angry at Meadow because of Sunpelt's speech? Just a suggestion for a cool plot...

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:09

OOC:yea that sounds good to me

IC:Summitpaw narrowed his eyes. "Meadow." he meowed crossly. He turned his head and waited for her mate Storm to appear so he could ask him what they were doing in the camp.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:29

Storm purred a greeting and sat besides Meadow, "Hello Summitpaw, how are things?" He mewed nicely although his eyes betrayed his sweet appearance.

OOC~ @Blaze should Meadow tell both of them she's preggers? Kinda surprise them both?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:36

Summitpaw hissed. "You had no right to be in Thunderclan camp if you're wanted to apologize you should have waited until I was hunting alone like right now. And next time don't you dare ever get near Goodenkit or Minnowkit again either you or your father." he growled threateningly. His tail lashed and his claws sunk into the soft earth.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:40

Storm flicked his paws over his ears, "I never intended to hurt them, I love kits. I only went so sudden to apologize because I know it would make Meadow happy, and that's all I want." He mewed.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:58

Summitpaw stopes narrowing his eyes. "Yea yea whatever just stay away from them got it?" his tail flicked and he sat down. "Meadow you look like you have to tell us something go on we're listening sis."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 13:10

OOC: Wait up!

IC:

"Well.... I'm pregnant!" Meadow burst out, not bothering to react to Summitpaw's hostile attitude.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 13:14

Summitpaws world just collapsed. His sister was pregnant with a rouges kits..? His left ear twitched and and the hole in his heart got bigger. "How long until they come?" he meowed curiously.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 17:24

Storm drew in a sharp breath, which ended in a loud cough. Eyes growing large as his fur fluffed up he squealed excitedly and pranced around. "I'm going to be a father! I can't believe it!" He yowled full of excitement and fear. Doubt nagged the back of his mind, Would I be a good father?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 17:30

"Well I should be going." he meowed through gritted teeth and stood up. He fetched his vile and finch and started to pad off into the forest. He broke into a run and stopped in a clearing and sat down next to a tree on the other side of it and panted trying to catch his breath.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 5:51

OOC: Guys, seriously. You have to wait up. We must go in this order, like from the beginning: Cloverpool, me, Dewleaf. It's getting really annoying. Remember what Chu said.

IC:

Meadow purred loudly and nuzzled Storm lovingly. She looked excitedly over at Summitpaw, instinctively expecting him to bound over to her and lick her cheek and congratulate her. But her brother had run away, leaving Meadow stranded in her own world, without any family except for Storm. Most of her family was dead anyway, but the cats that survived in her family tree hated her; including her beloved brother Summitpaw.

She sank to the ground, giving her swaying belly a rest. She closed her eyes and let our a mournful wail, staring up into the sky.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 7:04

Storm gasped when Meadow began wailing, unsure of what to do he just sniffed her all over, "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He mewed anxiously.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:38

Meadow stopped wailing, guilty that she had worried Storm. "Oh, Storm. I'm not hurt... it's just that... I have no more family except for you. I'm all alone..."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 9:46

Summitpaw quickly dropped the prey back at camp and then came running back over to o his sister and nuzzled her. "Sorry I had to go drop that back at camp or they'll worry you know." he meowed gasping for breath then sitting down to catch his breath. "Im happy for you." he gave her a lick on the cheek.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm the Meadow and the Summit   The Storm the Meadow and the Summit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm the Meadow and the Summit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next