Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The storm that came home~

Go down 
+2
Topaz
Hollyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The storm that came home~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 19:06

OOC~ At Topaz we're already separated and the fighting has stopped... Moonlight is with me, Eagle Is with Meadow but I hope he'll come over and Dapple isn't even here.. so..yeah..no

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 4:17

OOC: Wait for me, please thanks.

IC; Eagle whimpered, still crying. Daddy would never leave... I thought Mommy loved him too... Now he's not my Daddy.. NO! Mommy, I want Daddy! I don't wanna have no Daddy!! Daddyyyyyyyy! He thought, as Meadow put her paw in front of him. He wanted to react, but how? I can't bite her, or hiss or scratch... I can only jump! Sniffling, Eagle licked his mother. He started whimpering louder, "Mommy, I love Daddy. I can't not have him in my life... I love him too much! Please let me go, Mommy. Please. I love you too..."

He shifted from paw to paw, tears dripping onto his paws and creating a small- to get bigger- puddle.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 5:00

Ooc: oh, yeah. Thanks.

Orbit began to lick Eagle's cheek.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 5:50

OOC: GUYS. WAIT. UP. I. AM. GETTING. SO. AGRAVATED. WHY. DO. YOU. ALWAYS. DO. THIS?!

w gave Orbit a gentle nod, indicating she herself would handle Eagle. "Eagle, I know you love Daddy. You're just too young to understand him. Go ahead." She nudged him, then yowled angrily across the clearing at Storm, "I trusted you! The only reason you left is because you thought you weren't good enough! I thought you were good enough, but now that you come back casually try out being a father, I can't trust you! It's obvious that you can just leave whenever you want, whenever you have a fear of not being a father; it's obvious you can abandon me any time! I don't deserve that, so I don't deserve you. And you don't deserve me." Meadow's heart ached as she thought of all the love that Storm had shared with her. And then he left me. I feel too heartbroken to move on in life.... Why can't Storm love me again? Why did he abandon me?

OOC2: @Dewleaf, sorry that Meadow is so angry, but.... She feels completely heartbroken. And she feels that Storm doesn't love her anymore because he walked casually back into camp, and when he called for the cats he didn't include Meadow's name. And he hasn't said sorry after Meadow told him to 'leave her'. So.... Meadow is completely angry, heartbroken, and she feels as if her mind with explode with grief. She misses the old Storm, the one that used to call her 'dear' and lick her cheek when she was feeling sad. I just wanted you to understand Meadow's emotions.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 5:54

OOC: @Blaze, I posted because they didn't wait for me ethier.

IC: Eagle bounded to his father, burying his muzzle into his Daddy's fur. Mommy, please calm down! There's too much stress in life. Please...

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 15:03

Storm gave a sigh, "I have no reason to go, so when you've calmed yourself and decide to stop frightening our kits, we can leave formally and have a conversation like the older cats we are" He mewed in a complacent tone. Turning his blue gaze towards his upset son, he half sat up and curled his thick tail around his kit, licking his head and ears in an attempt to calm him. Purring he mewed softly, "Don't cry little one, i'll fix everything"

OOC~ let's make another topic for further discussion between Meadow and Storm, so let's stop the arguing here, or at least separate so Storm can greet his mom, dad, and other cats who've showed up and Dapple. Hopefully Moonlight will try to talk as well.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 15:14

Meadow, satisfied that Storm had finally got the message, decided to go look for Moonlight. My poor kits! she cried to herself. They didn't deserve this!

She hurried into the shadows where Moonlight had disappeared. "Moon?" she whispered, peering into the shadows, calling her son by his nickname. "Are you there? I'm so sorry.... You didn't deserve this. Will you forgive me?"

OOC: Meadow yowled at him because she wanted to. Now she won't anymore because Storm didn't argue. Please stop trying to control Meadow.....

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 15:28

ooc~ That's not what I meant, I'm not trying to control meadow, but it doesn't matter anyway I've decided to just kill him off. He's got nothing going for him right now.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:06

OOC: What the heck. Are you trying to provoke me or something by saying that? Because it's not working. I just planned for Storm to come home, Meadow be angry at him, the two of them work it out, they become mates again, and they live happily ever after. But if you want to add to Meadow's grief, go ahead.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:13

OOC~ No, I  had planned to kill him off after when him and Meadow made up. And I'm debating on whether or not to kill Dewleaf or Whitepaw as well.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:18

OOC: Oh, okay, good! We're still friends! Yay! And please don't kill Whitepaw.... That would leave Creammist mate-less, and Whitepaw is the only one who ever loved her.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:20

OOC~ Then Dewleaf it is. Would you like to make the make up topic?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:21

Moonlight padded out slowly from where he was hiding from his parents arguments.

OOC:shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 4:05

OOC: @Dewleaf and Blaze, please stop posting OOCs... And, don't kill Dewleaf or Whitepaw... and, if Storm dies Eagle and Flames will be completly depressed.

IC: The Siamese kitten didn't stop crying, only buried his muzzle rougher into his father's fur.

~

Flames watched the family from a distance. Narrowing his sharp amber gaze, he leaped off of his perch. He ran over to Meadow, and the broken family.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 4:48

OOC: Roblox, we know we weren't supposed to be posting in only OOCs. And it's Dewleaf's choice if she wants to kill of her cats....

Meadow leaned down to Moonlight. "Hello, my sweet. Are you okay?" she murmured. "I'm so sorry." Trying to hold back tears, she turned to Flames.

"Flames... please help," she whispered, trying hard to keep the pleading and desperateness out of her voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The storm that came home~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next