Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The storm that came home~

Go down 
+2
Topaz
Hollyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The storm that came home~ Empty
PostSubject: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 18:42

After months of traveling the territories with Miles, his best friend, he finally felt at peace with his situation. Letting his heart guide his paws back to the entrance of Boneclan early one chilly morning. The memory of his departure from Miles fresh in his mind and heart, he had to tell his only best friend his decision to come back to his family and his kits. Peering in the entrance warily he cautiously stepped in, mind racing he gently called out. "Kits? Flames? Anyone?" I hope they remember me..

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 18:48

Orbit jumped up at the sound of her son's voice. "Storm! You're back!" she purred loudly.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 20:40

Moonlight quietly emerged from the shadows where he normally took a nap in and awoke hearing his fathers voice. His throat tightened and he suddenly lost his voice. The pain that his father had left on his heart could never be healed now. With his uncle gone he only had his grandparents his mother and his brother and sister. His father had come back after moons after he LEFT them. Nothing hurt more than having his father back after moons of him missing. Tears were brought to his eyes and he stood there for a moment before running off to go find his mother. When he had found her he let his tears falls. "Mommy! Storm has come home!" He didn't dare say dad or daddy. That Tom standing outside at the entrance was not his father only a lookalike. His father was a nameless cat that he didn't dare speak of. Crying he buried his face into his mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 4:45

Eagle poked his head out of his den, "DADDY YOU CAME HOME!!!" He cried happily, bounding over to his father. "I missed you Daddy... Why did you leave?" He whispered, tears of joy and sadness streaming his cheeks and staining them.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 13:09

Miles stood a good distance behind Storm, watching silently. He knew that Storm needed to return to his family, because that was where his heart had truly resided, but he wanted to at least see him off. Miles wasn't keen on being back in BloodClan camp, and was rather on edge. He watched two of the kittens burst with emotion at the sight of their missing father, but the ruddy tom's eyes only narrowed. Where the kits were, Meadow was bound to be nearby; from what he'd heard, Storm and Meadow had not parted on good terms, so this encounter wasn't going to be pretty. Miles stayed back in the shadows and wordlessly watched the family reunite.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The storm that came home~ 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 13:25

Meadow stared, expressionless, at Storm. She wrapped her tail protectively around Moonlight, and leaned forward to nudge Eagle away from her ex-mate and towards her. "Eagle, he betrayed us. He left us. I'm sorry, but he is no longer your father; and he is no longer my mate," she murmured into her son's ear. Her tail still wrapped around Moonlight, and her paw holding Eagle back, she stared at Storm, anger boiling inside her.

This anger was more than she had ever felt before. Betrayal, hate, and hurt clashed together as one, creating boiling anger. Red mist clouded the edge of Meadow's gaze, and she slid out her claws. She bristled violently, but she daren't attack or say anything in front of her kits. I would become as bad as Storm, she thought, her good side kicking in.

Then her angry side fought with her good side. No! No one can ever become as bad as Storm! He's a betrayer, and went off with a stranger whom his own mate didn't trust or like! He abandoned his kits after spending a few moons with them, befriending them. And then he left, leaving his poor kits and mate feeling hurt and betrayed. But Meadow would start it all later. For now she meowed, "Leave me," her voice expressionless.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 13:55

Orbit eyed meadow, expressionless.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:18

OOC: Orbit and Storm just got burned~lol

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 15:33

OOC: That's depressing. @Blaze will they ever mate again?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:03

Storm nuzzled his son affectionately, "I didn't think I could be the father you wanted, I thought you deserve better but I came back to try my best" When Meadow showed up, he held a growl, as she herded his kits away he spat at her. "I don't care if we aren't mates but they are and always will be my kits, so stop being so rude. Especially when I am willing to try." Dipping his head to his other son, Moonlight his eyes full of regret at leaving his sons and daughter. Hoping he would at least see it and attempt to forgive him.

@Blaze can you dial it down a little with the whole "You aren't there father" and keeping the kits away? It's getting a little overboard, and I don't want everyone to shun him when he's trying. If that's what everyone is going to do then I'll just kill him off because it's pointless.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:34

OOC: You only posted after I made Meadow all angry. She couldn't know that Storm was trying. And I can make Meadow angry if I want. They will become mates again, but they need to work it out. Want to make a topic?

IC;

Meadow sniffed disdainfully. "If you didn't care that we weren't mates, then why did you come back?" she retorted. "The only reason these kits are alive are because I left ThunderClan and became mates with you, and how did you repay me? By leaving me and our kits! How do you think I deserve this?"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:40

"I left because I didn't think I could be good enough! And with you telling me everything I was doing wrong I left! But I came back to try for them" He yowled at her, pinning his ears he padded away towards a quiet shady part of the camp wall. Twitching his tail for his kits to join if they wished, as he held no grudge against them.

OOC~ Ok I get she can be mad all she wants but at least let the kits trust him if they want and stop pressuring them. Let him explain as he's done twice now.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit

Last edited by Dewleaf on Thu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:49

Moonlight was stunned as her parents argued. He wiggled from his mother grasp and disappeared into the shadows again trying to get away from all this hate. He moved scilently into some gorse in the wall and stayed there not carrying about the burrs that were sticking to his pelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 17:54

Storm had been curled up beside the spot Moonlight had hidden himself earlier in, flicking his ears towards his stealthy son he purred. "You should consider becoming a spy, you're very good" He mewed with his eyes closed.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 18:15

Orbit gathered Moon, Dapple, and Eagle. "Come. We should go to the nursery before this gets out of control."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The storm that came home~   The storm that came home~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The storm that came home~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next