Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Moonlit night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A Moonlit night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:41

OOC:no I think that TC would attack and kill Storm m most likely so you should have Storm take him to Boneclan camp instead and tell Flames and Orbit what happened and Meadow if she sees them

OOC:The owl screeched again and it sounded closer than before it swooped down on a branch close to the two toms. It saw the toms and screeched again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:45

Storm groaned as he hit the ground and stumbled, I can't make it to his camp! It's too dark and I don't know the territory. Picking himself up he turned and made his way back to Boneclan. Feeling his paw steps get heavier and heavier as he made his way to Orbit's den. "Mom? Summitpaw was caught in an avalanche of tree branches. Can you help?" He pleaded quietly as not to wake Meadow and the kits.
OOC~ I'll Pm Topaz

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:53

Orbit nodded. "Show me where. And, are you okay?" She grabbed some beech leaves, bindweed, cobwebs, sticks, and comfrey root before looking to storm.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:56

Storm let the smallĀ ginger tomĀ slid to the ground off his broad back. Eyes round with worry he crouched beside him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:03

Ooc: Do you want Summit to die?

Orbit laid next to Summitpaw, Binding his shoulder. She couldn't stop to tell if it was broken or not. She used goldenrod on the open wounds, working quickly. She wrapped them in Marigold and cobwebs before retreating to look at him. He would most likely be okay. "Are you okay? Can you stand?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:05

Summitpaw had scratches and bruises every where and from right shoulder was dislocated and looked as though it couldn't be walked on for a few days and he was unconscious.

OOC:no I don't want him to die just get hurt and stay in Boneclan for maybe a moon or two before he can go home.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:31

Then, Summitpaw blacked out. Orbit turned to Storm. "Help me bring her to camp." As she picked up one side of the cat, she noticed her shoulder wasn't broken, it was dislocated. At least I binded it. she thought.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 17:57

OOC~ We're in camp...

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 18:00

Ooc: oops. XD

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 18:04

OOC:we should make a topic where they bring Sunmitpaw back to camp and Summitpaw is a tom XD

END TOPIC!!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moonlit night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3