Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Moonlit night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

A Moonlit night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:40

Storm got up and shook his thick pelt free of stray leaves, padding away towards home slowly he turned and mewed to Summitpaw. "I wouldn't stay too close to our home if I was you" With narrowed eyes he crept back into the shadows.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:42

"No it's fine it's both of our territories anyways." He shook his pelt out. Getting up again he stretched. "Anyways can you guys climb trees well?" He was curious since he didn't know if rouges even climbed trees.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 9:44

Storm spun around, "I can do anything a clan cat can do! Stop asking weird things like I'm a kit!" He practically yowled, keeping his black tipped ears pinned.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 10:04

"Im just asking sheesh!" He hissed and pinned his ears back.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 10:08

OOC: TWO MORE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Flames meowed calmly, "Relax, you two! It's alright.."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 11:14

Storm swatted at Summitpaw playfully, "I know I'm teasing!" Purring he nudged the smaller cat towards the nearest Oak tree. "Go on, climb"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 11:25

Grinning Summitpaw leaped up into the tree his claws digging into the bark as he climbed up the tree as fast as he could and his smaller size let him go up higher than he's ever tried before he made it to almost the very top of the tree but stopped when the branches got way to thin and started to break under his weight. "Hah take that." He turned to look down at Storm who was bigger than him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 11:31

Orbit snorted at the cats. She walked back to camp to take care of her newest son.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 11:49

Storm grunted as he hauled himself up the tree, true he was nimble, but only on the ground. Up in the trees it was hard but he pulled himself to Summitpaw's side, leaving half his pelt on the way up.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 12:03

As Storm came up beside him the thin branch they were on started the I break. "Uh oh Storm this branch is gonna break I suggest we get down as fast as we can." Summitpaw nudged the bigger tom down to a few more sturdy branches and leapt down towards him. "Come on Storm!" he meowed to him and kept leaping down towards the bottom of the tree making sure Storm was behind him every few branches as the ones they were on started to fall down towards them breaking branches as is went.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 12:32

Storm followed closely, fear making him go faster. I can't die, not yet, not like this!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 12:47

Summitpaw leaped up the branches and tried to keep the branches from falling into Storm. "You have to make it for Meadow and the kits promise me if i don't live you'll live for me." just then a couple big branches fell on top of him knowing him unconscious and throwing him down along with the others and fell to the ground right after Storm got out of the way.

OOC:he doesn't die just gets hurt I'm not gonna kill him btw

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 12:52

Storm gasped and thrust his muzzle into the debris, grasping the young tom's scruff and hauling him out. In shock at his words, he nudged him. "Wake up, we have to go back to your home! I'll carry you" He mewed determined.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 13:14

The sound of a screeching owl was close and it sliced through the science of the night like glass cutting flesh. Summitpaws breathing was light but he was alive but hurt. It looked as though his shoulder was dislocated.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 13:31

Storm propped the young cat on his back and made the long trek in the dark towards Thunderclan camp.

OOC~ Should we stop and make a new topic in TC Camp?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit night   A Moonlit night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moonlit night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next