Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clyde finds boneclan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Clyde finds boneclan Empty
PostSubject: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:13 am

Clyde walked on his twoleg fence. He stretched and swiftly jumped down to the other side. As he walked into the forest, the trees got thicker. He cried out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 am

Flames had been watching the kittypet from a tall lush tree. He swiftly leaped down. "Who are you!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:59 am

Clyde studdered back. He was a kit and was scared of this cat. "My name is Clyde."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:42 pm

OOC: Sorry I forgot about this. XD

IC: "Hello, Clyde. I'm Flames, leader of BoneClan."

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 pm

He nodded slowly. "What's boneclan?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:10 pm

OOC: Can Meadow join?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Ooc: Sure!

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 am

Meadow heard a rustling sound, and a thump. She hurried over and saw Flames confronting a kit. She purred. It's so cute! She trotted over to stand next to Flames. "Hello, little kit! What's your name? Don't be frightened."

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:44 am

Clyde swallowed. "My name is Clyde. I used to be owned but I didnt like it. So I ran away."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:58 am

OOC: Let's wait for Toy Roblox. No one post after me!

IC:

Meadow tipped her head to the side questioningly. "Owned by what? Twolegs?" She suppressed a shudder as she thought of the pink creatures that lived in large, square dens with harsh lights and shiny weapons.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:13 am

OOC: Sorry! I was taking my cousin back to her house. But I'm back, now.

IC: Flsmes purred as Meadow trotted over, then blinked. "Well, uh, I think he's owned by those smelly Upwalkers. Im sure of it; Clyde reeks of it too! But, maybe you could adopt him?" Flames whispered to Mewdow.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:18 am

Clyde thought about all these different names and cats. "They call themselves people.Where do you cats live?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 am

People... I wonder what that is? I guess it's another name for Upwalker. Flames thought, then replied to Clyde's question, "We live over there. Why?"

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 am

"Can you show me? Maybe I could live with you?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 am

OOC: Guys. Stop!!!! You have to wait. We're taking turns.

IC:

Meadow stared at Flames in surprise. Adopt him? Seriously? She turned to Clyde. "Flames and I will show you to BoneClan camp. If the rest of us agree, and if you still want to, we can make space for another rogue."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clyde finds boneclan   Clyde finds boneclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Clyde finds boneclan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next