Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clyde's sentencing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:37 am

Clyde walked around camp. The tom's mind was worried, as he waited to find out if he was accepted into boneclan.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:54 am

Storm crept out of his den silently, eyes narrowed at the kit. Will Flames really accept him? Holding a growl he shook out his fur and sat at the edge of the clearing, his tail-tip flicking constantly.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Meadow stretched in her nest, her body curled around her kits. She smelled her beloved mate outside along with the new, sweet scent of Clyde, the young kit who had so bravely stood up to her and Flames and asked to join BoneClan.

She sensed Storm's anxiety and irritation. Despite how much she loved him, she was against him in that decision. Meadow badly wanted to get up to support Clyde, but her kits needed her more than he did. She shook her head in confusion.

Why doesn't Storm want Clyde? He's so adorable! And he's just a kit, with no threats to pose.... Pushing the troublesome thoughts out of her mind, she rested her head on her paws, absentmindedly giving Moon, Dapple, and Eagle licks on their heads. "Oh, kits.... I hope you grow up to be much less troubled than I." Sighing deeply, Meadow closed her eyes, her black-tipped tail twitching.

In her dreamland, she dreamt of her brother racing around her outside the ThunderClan nursery. "Come on, Meadowkit, let's playfight!" Summitkit teased her. Then the dream changed to when she was in the nursery, her brother touching noses with his mate Fawnpaw. "Summitpaw, what are you doing?" Meadowpaw hissed, bounding over. "What, Meadowpaw?" Summitpaw asked, confusion clouding his gaze. Meadow's dream changed yet again, placed in a scene of her racing away from Summitpaw, eyes clouding with tears, a picture of her mother drowning flashing through her mind. The dream changed for the last time. Flames was standing atop his rock, saying to Meadowpaw, "Meadowpaw, from this moment you will be known as Meadow." Her dream then drifted away, leaving Meadow's thoughts clouded with black darkness.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Moonlight or Moon for short opened his eyes he felt his mothers distress and tried to comfort her as much as he could. His uncles scent as well as his fathers and mothers scent hung in the air of the med den. He half climbed half looked over his mothers shoulder to look at his uncle Summitpaw asleep in the nest next to them his shoulder bent out of shape a little bit because it was dislocated. "Uncle Summitpaw." He whispered he still couldn't believe he was a clan cat.

Summitpaw opened his blue eyes only to see Moonlight. "What is it Moonlight." he whispered back to the white kit with silver paws and multicolored eyes.

"What happened to your shoulder?" he meowed quietly as so not to wake his mother and get her worried.

"Well your father and I had a little tree climbing competition when the branch we were on it was a long thin branch and then I broke under both our weights and so then I told your dad to hurry and I made sure he didn't get crushed by tree branches and ended up getting crushed by them my self and getting my shoulder dislocated and a whole bunch of scratches and bruises." he meowed back quietly.

Moonlight nodded gently and then let his uncle sleep again and went back to laying next to his mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:52 am

OOC: Was that a dream? I mean, how was Summitpaw in BoneClan camp?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:02 am

OOC:read the Moonlit night

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:01 am

Storm snorted and padded into the medicines cat den to check on his mate and kits, briefly nuzzling Moon he purred at the tom. We look so much alike, awkwardly shifting away from his kit he backed up to gaze at his son.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:40 am

Meadow purred quietly.

OOC: Shortness.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:48 am

Moonlight turned his light green eye and his pale ice blue eye onto his father. Purring he nuzzled him back and his silver paws tucked neatly and his tail curled around them. He smiled at his father and his ears flicked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:03 am

He sat down just in the entrance of the medicine cat's den facing his son, "How are things?" He mewed unsure of what to talk about.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Meadow bristled a bit when she realized that Storm was favoring Moonlight. She pawed Moonlight back with a gentle paw, and licked his forehead.

Then she looked up at Storm and looked at him coolly. "The 'things', as you say, are going. Not well, not badly, just going." With that said the cream she-cat turned her head back to her kits, staring lovingly at each one of them. Not just Dapple, not just Eagle, and not just Moonlight.

"I love you all equally," she murmured to her kits quietly so that Storm wouldn't hear. Storm has changed. I wish I could love him as heartily as I did before. But maybe I was too harsh on him.... Grief washed over her. Why do I feel as though he doesn't love me as much as before?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:58 am

A bit taken aback by her tone he stepped back, "I'm sorry I just didn't want to wake the others And about the things I was just asking in case their was anything I could do to make it better or easier for you and the kits." Nodding to his kits and Meadow he walked outside briskly. What was up with her? Eagle and Dapple were sleeping! Heart wrenching he went in search of Miles for comfort. Images of a fierce Meadow, his sweet daughter Dapple, Quiet Moon, and a small Eagle filling his mind and heart.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 am

Eagle trotted out of the den, a gentle smiling rising onto his face. He trotted to Clyde and mumbled quietly, "Hello, t-there.. I'm Eagl-le. What's your name?" He asked, nervously twitching his tail. I hope I said the right thing and was friendly enough!

~

The tom leaped out of his den. Late as usual... Just what I expected. Calling everyone together, he watched Eagle shiver nervously. I cannot help him... For two reasons. One, I'm in the middle of a ceremony, two, he needs to learn. Plus, maybe he will befriend Clyde.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:58 am

Clyde walked to Flames, swallowing nervously.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Meadow stared sadly after Storm. What's happening between us?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clyde's sentencing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing Empty

Back to top Go down

Clyde's sentencing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: