Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. Empty
PostSubject: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Salmonpaw had just killed Icetail, and since then, she felt strange. But she knew she couldn't just walk up to Sparrowleaf and her apprentice saying, "I murdered Icetail and have been twitching since. Can you fix me?" Now, that would be wrong. But, is she says, "I'm not feeling well and have been twitching. I think I have a fever. Can you help me?" That is better. But, Salmonpaw couldn't have felt better. She always thought she was kind hearted and sweet. I just murdered a cat, for StarClan's sake! I wonder what Creampaw and Dewpaw will ask me when I get back. "Where have you been?" And "Why are you twitching?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Dewpaw padded into camp from a successful hunt, dropping her catch on the pile. She noticed the shaky figure of Salmonpaw. Curious and worried she quietly walked up and nudged her friend.
"What's up? Looks like you just saw a cat from StarClan!"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Creampaw, alerted by her friend's voice, scrambled out of the dirtplace. Disgusted by the lingering scent of dung, she shook her pelt and carried on. She stopped dead when she saw Salmonpaw, shaky and nervous-looking.

Worried, the cream apprentice bounded over the rest of the clearing and stopped beside Dewpaw. "Creampaw, what's wrong?" Creampaw asked, nervously flicking her tail from side to side.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Salmonpaw looked away. "I... Uh, I think I have a fever. I have to go check with Sparrowleaf." She awkwardly said, trying to purr.

OOC: Blaze, now this is the part when Creampaw was out hunting and saw Salmonpaw murder Icetail. Just pretend like she was hunting and saw Salmonpaw kill Icetail or something.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Dewpaw shrugged, "Go get checked and come find me!" She mewed to her shaky friend

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:35 am

Salmonpaw nodded. She waited for Creampaw to say something, but tried not to show it.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Creampaw felt a sudden click in her mind, and immediately felt sick. Before she had taken her nap, she had been fishing by the river when she heard Salmonpaw. She'd followed her best friend and saw her kill Icetail. But after her dream of fishing with her friend, Creampaw had forgotten about what she had seen.

"Salmonpaw," Creampaw snarled, "I know what you did. And you don't look like you have a fever; you look like you're guilty of killing your Clanmate!" She bared her teeth, pinner her ears back, and narrowed her eyes so they were slits. Creampaw took a threatening step forward and then lunged at Salmonpaw.

She pushed her to the ground and held her there, staring furiously into her eyes. "As long as I know you've killed Icetail," Creampaw hissed, "You are not my friend. I can no longer trust you; what if some day you turned on me just because I was troubled and miserable?"

Leaping off of her former friend, Creampaw whipped around and headed out of camp. She was tempted to pause beside the river to drink - her mouth was parched - but she forced herself to keep going. Creampaw needed to get as far from Salmonpaw as possible, and stopping by the river wouldn't get her away any faster.

Turning her trot into a steady lope, Creampaw bounded along beside the river, breathing in deeply, relishing the scents of fish. This is where I used to belong, she told herself, but I can't live here for as long as Salmonpaw does. She is every cat's enemy.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Salmonpaw gasped. "I... I didn't! I was uh... Hunting a bird that flew down, and I accidentally landed on Icetail! There was a-" The she-cat pinned her ears back, and she admitted, "I... I murdered Icetail. A ThunderClan warrior named Stormstrike told me too... And before Icetail died, she said 'Thank you,'! She wanted to die!"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Creampaw heard her friend protest from all the way back in camp. She yowled viciously over her shoulder, "If she wanted to die, she could have killed herself! She did not ask you to kill her, so don't make excuses for killing your Clanmate!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.   Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... You saw me? You know, what I did? CLOSED for Blaze and maybe Dewleaf.
Page 1 of 1