Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Empty
PostSubject: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 18:48

Emberpaw sighed happily as he strutted out of the medicine cat's den, his tail wagging like a dog and his head shooting around crazily, taking in every cat who came by. The ginger-furred tom couldn't imagine life if he hadn't become a medicine cat; if Gorsefeather hadn't picked him to become his apprentice, then Emberpaw would most likely be a warrior now! He flinched at the thought of hunting and fighting...how terrible! He'd much rather pick herbs and smell flowers then do all of the crazy warrior stuff.

Buuuuuuut, Emberpaw had some free time and he wanted to know what it was like as a warrior. He wanted someone to show him how to hunt and how to do some basic battle moves. There was no doubt in the apprentice's mind that he still wanted to be a medicine cat...it was just that he was curious, and curiosity had to be quenched with discoveries. So, the naturally dirt-covered Emberpaw padded into the midst of the business and plunked his butt down right in the way of everything; he was in the center of camp, where he was sure to be noticed by some show-offy apprentice who would gladly teach Emberpaw how to do warriorly stuff.

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Image13

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 18:52

"Hi there, Emberpaw!" Leafpaw said with a yawn, for some reason, she was exhausted. "What's up?" She asked. "How's trainin'?"

OOC: I have a short post problem, I swear! Haha.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:16

IceStorm saw the two young apprentices and thought he would be nice and say hi. "Good morning!" he meowed to the 2. "How's it going?" he smiled at Emberpaw, remembering when he wished to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice but never got the chance. Then again, if he was a Medicine Cat, he would not have his wonderful mate Ashwing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) VHQrlk5
Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) 1QYZaRo

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 6:55

"Hiya, Leafpaw," purred Emberpaw, standing up. "Oh, nothin' much, I'm just wondering what it's like as a warrior or an apprentice training to be a warrior. It must be horrible, but I kinda wanna learn how to hunt and fight! Trainings going alright I guess...I mean, Gorsefeather's my mentor, so what do ya expect?" That grouchy medicine cat always pointed out Emberpaw's mistakes and seemed to never approve of his work. When Icestorm came over, Emberpaw purred. "Good morning, buddy!" Emberpaw was about the same age as him, even a bit older, so he was about the same size as Icestorm. "It's goin' okay."

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Image13

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 8:24

"So what's this nonsence I heard about wanted to see what it's like to be a warrior?" he eyed Emberpaw. IceStorm was always known for over hearing conversations and for being somewhat strict. "And it's certainly not horrible" he chuckled.

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) VHQrlk5
Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) 1QYZaRo

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 8:24

Emberpaw shrugged. "I don't know," he purred. "I just wanted to try some fighting and hunting moves or whatever warriors and apprentices do...you know, just to see what it's like." The ginger tom smiled and looked at the two. "Maybe after you teach me some basic fighting moves and hunting techniques, I'll show you guys some basic medicine cat stuff!"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 9:48

"I don't know..." IceStorm mumbled. Wouldnt it be going against the warrior code? he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:05

"Basic is fine. As long as it's only for today." Leafpaw commented. Leafpaw flicked her tail for Emberpaw to follow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:10

"Well ok. Only for a bit thought." he half mumbled to himself as he followed Leafpaw.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:14

Emberpaw nodded and followed Leafpaw, a bit excited but not too much. "Where are we going?" he asked, walking up next to the apprentice. "Is there a certain place where you train or something?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:28

IceStorm decided to quietly follow the two, just to make sure they didn't try anything they weren't suposed to.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 11:29

"Sort of." They ended at a large expanse of space. As soon as Emberpaw was ahead of her, she ran and tacked him. "That, my friend, is a run and tackle. It's pretty useful."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 11:39

Emberpaw yelled as he was tackled. He squirmed under the apprentice and used his bigger size and strength to shove her off. "Eck, I got dirt in my mouth," he said as he spat out the brown, crumbled, soil. He shook grass off his fur, then turned to Leafpaw. "Mind if I give it a try?" he asked, crouching down in the worst crouch ever and wagging his tail like a dog.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 11:52

"Well this is gonna be interesting." Icestorm chuckled, sitting down to watch the two.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 14:19

"Woah, woah, woah. What the actual heck." Leafpaw exclaimed, giving a laugh. "Let me show you how to crouch. Then try." She gave an example. Her front half was down, while her rump was in the air. (I don't know how to describe it very good, lol). "Try that. Then, try the move." She ran a little bit a way from him. "Go."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)   Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to hunt. Teach me how to fight (Open, mostly to WC apprentices though)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next