Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] Empty
PostSubject: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 19:32

Swiftheart wanted to train Poplarpaw to fight. She spotted him next to the apprentice den. "Hello, Poplarpaw. Get ready. I want to do battle training later." she said. She turned around, grabbed a fish from the fresh-kill pile, ate, then sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 19:39

Poplarpaw glanced up at the sound of his mentor calling his name. "A battle training session? Can we go now?" He asked lightly, getting up from his spot and excitedly trotting over to Swiftheart.

Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP_smolTeach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP2_smolTeach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 19:47

Swiftheart hesitated, then nodded. She, with Poplarpaw following, went into the territory. They got near the Beech Copse. She turned around. "Alright. The first two is the Front Paw Blow and Front Paw Strike. For blow, just hit with claws sheathed. Strike is the same, but claws out. Try those on me." she instructed.

OOC: Battle system is still being renovated D:
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 20:10

((OOC~ So should we just not use it?))

<<>>

Poplarpaw nodded, and eagerly followed after his mentor. Once in the dense Beech Copse, he turned to face Swiftheart, and listened carefully to the instructions given to him. "So, like this?" He inquired, and leapt forth to strike his mentor with a sheathed paw.

Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP_smolTeach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP2_smolTeach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 11:05

Swiftheart blinked hardly as she was hit. She opened her eyes. She had a moment of fatigue. She nodded. "That's good. Now, there's the leap and hold and belly rake. Leap and hold can prevent the enemy from attacking, but they can wriggle free. Belly rake is pretty self explanatory." she said.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 11:09

Poplarpaw nodded slowly, picturing the moves in his head. He decided it better not to try such a violent move on his own mentor, fearful of hurting them.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 11:22

Swiftheart looked at Poplarpaw. "I've been through a lot of battles, and trust me, those moves are used a lot. It is good you care about clanmates. When you are stronger, you can be able to break free of leap and hold. The last two an apprentice can perform are tail yank and run and tackle. Tail yank stuns enemies, but for a very short period of time. You don't have to test those if you can picture the moves." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]   Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to fight, and I'll teach you how to win [Battle Training]
Page 1 of 1