Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm sorry Thrushstar...

Go down 
+2
Ice
Toy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 9:22

Stumppaw heard everything and walked to Shadepaw's body. He had slightly misty eyes. "I hope you find happiness meeting your ancestors and eating the most delicious prey. May you have peace in Starclan, Shadepaw." He whispered to Shadepaw. He didn't take any deaths well, especially since his sister died. She had been there for him always, and with so many more lives lost, it definetely took a toll on him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:45

"Let's go, Windclan warrior. We are wasting moonlight," Thrushstar said, trying to hurry Icestorm along. He had other things he had to get done for the vigil tonight and he wasn't going to do it until he was sure that Windclan was completely out of his territory, sight, smell and all. It wasn't that he didn't trust this warrior... but he didn't trust this warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:58

"Yes sir" IceStorm respectfully followed the leader. IceStorm didn't really have anything against ShadowClan unlike some of his clan-mates. Some thought they were cold-hearted, but after seeing this tragic event hit their camp, he knew that wasn't true.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 VHQrlk5
I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 20:06

As the two padded through the territory, Thrushstar didn't say much. Instead, he simply led the way for Icestorm. Halfway through the walk, though, he looked back at the tom. "So how did you stumble upon my two apprentices?" It was an innocent question. He wanted to know what exactly happened. While he was sure that Icestorm had answered this question earlier, Thrushstar couldn't really remember with all of the thoughts buzzing around in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 20:17

"Well," IceStorm began in a calm voice because he had nothing to hide. "Times are kind of slow right now, and so I thought I would catch some prey and maybe check the borders while I was out. I happen to be near the thunderpath when I heard some squeals," his voice getting softer with sadness. "Next thing I knew, one apprentice was crushed by a monster and I rushed over to save the other. I..I wish I would've acted sooner though." IceStorm felt horrible he was not able to get across in time to save the first. With a stronger voice he said "And I am really sorry for crossing the border. But I didn't want to leave Mousepaw alone, she looked like she might have done something she would've regretted..."

Last edited by Ice on Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:46

Thrushstar nodded silently towards the warrior. "No, I understand. You did the right thing. I appreciate your help, um..." he paused when he realized that he didn't know the warrior's name. Not that it mattered. He rather hoped that he wouldn't have to speak to Icestorm again after this mainly because he feared that the next time he did, it would be just before battle against Windclan. "Well, do not bother yourself about what you could have done or should have done sooner, Windclan warrior. Trust me, that gets you no where. What's done is done." Which was true. Thrushstar had spent so much time in his life regretting things he didn't do. However, he was slowly learning that that was what he had been doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:58

"True. Well thank you for allowing me to help you in any way I could. And if your clan needs anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I may not be clan leader, but I am a pretty good messanger. he smiled. Then realized he forgot to say something. "And no need to worry, I will make sure FalconStar doesn't ask anything in return." he casually chuckled. He didn't have anything against ShadowClan and wanted to make sure ThrushStar knew he meant no harm.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 20:23

"Thank you," Thrushstar replied as the finally reached the Thunderpath. "I don't know if I will take you up on that offer until Windclan and Shadowclan can become on good terms, but I will keep it in mind." Looking at the hard black path, he watched as a monster rushed by them. "This is where I stop. Take care. I don't need word that Falconstar is coming after me for one of his warriors getting hurt while coming back from Shadowclan territory."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 15:24

"Oh course. Thank you, and hope your clan...uh"IceStorm stumbled for words. "I hope that you and your clan have a healthy greenleaf." he said after a few moments before he looked down the thunderpath, and bounded gracefully across. He gave a respectful nod on the other side to ThrushStar and then disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Thrushstar...   I'm sorry Thrushstar... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Thrushstar...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2