Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3181
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:34 pm

K folks, sheet might be hitting the fan soon. ( click me ) Protect your beloved crazed leader.

Could it be done? Some cats adore Thrushstar and they really really love him. PTS. Protect Thrushstar Squad.

*NOTE: They may not succeed (but that's the fun part, agreed?)*

Cat number may range from anyone in SHADOWCLAN.

List:
Mudfoot
Blazepaw
Rosepaw
Shadepaw
Nightwatcher
Hazeflight
Shimmerheart
Flamepaw
Leopardfang
(Tigerflower & Mousefang?)

~ Ice Ice Baby

♡ The only reason I live is because Smoke x Goat ♡

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear," ♪

Last edited by Ice on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Alpha Daddy Derrek

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkpaw(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2709

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:40 pm

it's actually pronounced Thruststar~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Willowwhisker{W}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Fernpaw, *Sparrowpaw
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1096
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, W, S}, Shadowclan NAW {B}, Thunderclan NAW {M}

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Add up Blazepaw, she is a loyalist ;.;

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Good for you Maple, way to be bold.

We need more peeps like Maple around, not all ya'll rogue heathens >;c

~ Ice Ice Baby

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

Better days are near,
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1002
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:44 pm

I wanna add Sunblaze and Badgerkit from SkyClan but i can't Wait i can add Badgerkit cuz he's half SC right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Hold up.

1. What clan is Sunblaze in?
2. Is Badgerkit even born yet?
3. Is Badgerkit a member of ShadowClan?

~ Ice Ice Baby

Character Profiles

Better days are near,
Back to top Go down
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Willowwhisker{W}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Fernpaw, *Sparrowpaw
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1096
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, W, S}, Shadowclan NAW {B}, Thunderclan NAW {M}

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:01 pm

I just got really confused really fast...
How could they protect him if they are in a totally different clan? I dont think cats spend all of their time protecting a cat from a separate clan, they should worry about their clan, not a different one. (And if badgerkit isn't born yet, he won't be able to do anything yet XD)  That is just my 2 cents, so dont ask me if it's possible.

Thanks, Ice!

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1002
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:17 pm

1. SkyClan
2.Yes
3.No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Female
Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Poptart: desu, oml. If they are in different clans then they CAN NOT partake in this. Like Maple said... "How could they protect him if they are in a totally different clan? I dont think cats spend all of their time protecting a cat from a separate clan, they should worry about their clan, not a different one. (And if badgerkit isn't born yet, he won't be able to do anything yet XD)." ;_;

~ Ice Ice Baby

Character Profiles

Better days are near,
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Well I mean Skyclan and Shadowclan have been pretty close allies so I dont see why they can't help protect him??

but Rosepaw will she's his apprentice of corse she wouldn't want him to get hurt D;

Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [A] Addergaze [SF] Splashpaw [P] Poppypaw [SB] Sleetkit
Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 681
Clan/Rank : [B] Windclan Deputy [A] Skyclan Warrior [SF] Riverclan Apprentice [P] Thunderclan Apprentice [SB] Riverclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 pm

YO ADD SHADEPAW FOR THIS

He would go down swinging to defend Thrushstar honestly.

Brindlewhisker | Addergaze | Splashpaw | Poppypaw | Sleetkit
♔  windclan deputy | skyclan warrior| riverclan apprentice | thunderclan apprentice | riverclan kit ♔

Screech of The Startled Eagle
♔ tribe of endless skies to-be ♔
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3063
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 pm

While Nightwatcher may not have a solid relationship with Thrush, she'd protect him~

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6375
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:24 pm

WHY THO. WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER ME. ILU GUYS FOR LOVING HIM BUT HE'S SUCH A TERRIBLE LEADER

Shadowclan is busiest at night <3
~Site Moderator~

Redpaw Swiftclaw Rabbitfoot Thrushstripe Barkpaw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3063
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:26 pm

ITS INNER NIGHTSTAR SHE AINT ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON HER DEPUTY BOI

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [A] Addergaze [SF] Splashpaw [P] Poppypaw [SB] Sleetkit
Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 681
Clan/Rank : [B] Windclan Deputy [A] Skyclan Warrior [SF] Riverclan Apprentice [P] Thunderclan Apprentice [SB] Riverclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:37 pm

we all love Thrush cause he's like your crazy old war-time uncle/grandpa who always rambles about his war stories, and how everything used to be better in the good old days.

Even though he seems awful you'd miss him after he's gone.

Brindlewhisker | Addergaze | Splashpaw | Poppypaw | Sleetkit
♔  windclan deputy | skyclan warrior| riverclan apprentice | thunderclan apprentice | riverclan kit ♔

Screech of The Startled Eagle
♔ tribe of endless skies to-be ♔
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}   

Back to top Go down

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: