Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Underworldia

Underworldia

Characters : Crowpaw, Dovepaw,Whisperpaw,Thistlepaw,Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 67

Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 19:10

A small fluffy gray blue kitten tumbled out of the Riverclan nursery. The bright blue eyed kit hadn't been out of the nursery til now and was very eager to play and meet every cat. She looked around with wide curious blue eyes before she spotted a cat laying around and started to sneak up up it before letting out a shrill squeak of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 19:49

Dewpaw jumped up, her silver tabby fur bushing out twice her normal size. Her Sky blue eyes wide she looked around before noticing the kit. Not wanting to be rude to the new kitten but wanting to get her point across she pinned her ears. "Hey! I was trying to sleep!"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:01

Bluekit was smiling some before she took a step back."Oh...I'm sorry I...didn't know"She mewed quietly her tail flicking slightly

Orc:I'm having to change her name since someone already has a Bluekit just a heads up because I'm changing the name.

Whisperkit: a tarnish gray she kitten with dark slight tabby marking that are a blend of light brown gray color and bright grayish eyes
Ready to be a apprentice

Mistypaw:a fuzzy blue gray she cat with icy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:05

OOC~ yeah I just read that..

Dewpaw shrugged and began grooming her self, she paused and looked up at the small kitten. "It's alright, Patrols make every cat crabby" She mewed softly before placing her paw on the kits head and tussling up her fur. "So what's your name?"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:24

Mistykit blinked and let out a shrill mewl of complaint as she tussled up her fur on her head."oh ok...my names Mistykit "she mewed.

Whisperkit: a tarnish gray she kitten with dark slight tabby marking that are a blend of light brown gray color and bright grayish eyes
Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:28

Dewpaw sat down and purred, "I'm Dewpaw" She looked around camp, "First day out?" She knew it was by the kits wide-eyed expression to every thing around camp

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:31

"Yeah it's my first time out"Mistykit mewed smiling.

Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:35

"Well, Welcome to Riverclan's camp! Did you know you're living in the best clan in the forest?" Dewpaw mewed while purring in pleasure, although she wasn't the cat who particularly liked kits she didn't mind this one.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:41

"No I didn't know that"She mewed smiling Mistykit looked at Dewpaw before sitting down.

Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:46

" The best part is we are the only clan that uses the river as an advantage, it's really great! When you're an apprentice you'll learn all sorts of awesome things" Dewpaw mewed before a huge yawn interrupted her, showing off her sharp white teeth.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:58

Mistykit eyes widened"really cool"Mistykit mewed jumping to her tiny paws"I can't wait to be an apprentice"she mewed.

Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:02

Dewpaw sighed, "Don't worry your ceremony will come sooner than you think, and i'll be there cheering for you" Dewpaw purred and groomed the fluffed up fur on Mistykit's head. Kits aren't that bad, she decided,

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:14

"Really cool I can't wait "Mistykit mewed excited smiling happily. She let out a small complaint when she groomed the fluffed up fur on her head.

Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:17

Dewpaw got up and arched her back in a long stretch, "I'm going to go to the fresh kill pile and get something, you should head back inside before it gets too late, i'll catch you later kit!" Dewpaw mewed over her shoulder as she trotted off for food

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:23

"Aww but I wanted to play"Mistykit mewed and wound up scampering after the apprentice smiling some.

Ready to be a apprentice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)   Playtime with Blue(open to everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playtime with Blue(open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next