Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Underworldia

Underworldia

Characters : Crowpaw, Dovepaw,Whisperpaw,Thistlepaw,Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 67

New account Empty
PostNew account

Hey everyone it's Silverpaw/Streampaw here. I've had to make a new account as of recent since being locked out of my other account. So I'm sure my cats I used are dead or considered dead so I will be making some new cats as far as my other account goes I have no way of getting my password back or resetting it so this will be my permanent account. Also my sister who is Dreameon on here kept me up to date I only recently got my own device so I will be on. I look forward to doing with you all
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New account :: Comments

Kes
Re: New account
Post Fri 3 Jul 2015 - 21:30 by Kes
Sleepy can just reset it for you.
Underworldia
Post Fri 3 Jul 2015 - 21:33 by Underworldia
Well at the time when I had tried to log in my sister had asked sleepy if there was anything I can do to get back in since my email I used well it doesn't even let me on anymore I was locked out of my email I used to sign up when I had Silverpaw/Streampaw account.so I wasn't able to reset it myself.
Kes
Post Fri 3 Jul 2015 - 21:42 by Kes
Sorry... I couldn't understand any of that so good luck!
Underworldia
Post Fri 3 Jul 2015 - 21:43 by Underworldia
XD it's fine
Echo
Post Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:15 by Echo
Oh, I understood that tidbit - just had to read it carefully since the punctuation wasn't helping. x-x
Anyway, welcome back~
Underworldia
Post Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:25 by Underworldia
Sorry about the punctuation.. Anyways thanks for the welcome back Echo and I've got my characters creation up been waiting to be accepted :)
Shadow
Post Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 18:53 by Shadow
welcome back 8DD
Underworldia
Post Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 19:06 by Underworldia
Thanks shadow glad to be back I made two kits for Shadowclan cause my sister,Dreameon said you were in need of more cats for Shadowclan if I remember her words right.
Post  by Sponsored content

New account

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: