Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fourth of July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Fourth of July Empty
PostFourth of July

I'm going to be away for Fourth of July weekend starting tomorrow. I dont know what time I'm leaving tomorrow so I'm making my thread now. I'm going to my nanas house for the 4th, which my nana's house has no internet so I won't be able to get online. I should be home sometime before saturday night because none of my pets do well on July 4th with all the fireworks happening. Only reason Im making one this time is because Ive been involved with what s happening in the RPs a lot lately. I might get on for a few minutes because I recently found my phone has 4g but it eats up my battery fast.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Share this post on: reddit

Fourth of July :: Comments

Icee
Re: Fourth of July
Post Thu 2 Jul 2015 - 22:52 by Icee
Have fun!

Fourth of July DXZ32fV
btw, congrats ^

And I wouldn't use 4G for more than a couple minutes at a time unless you have a phone plan with lots of data. It costs quite a bit for such a small amount of data. And images use up more data than just basic text, so if you are going to use it, make sure to use the mobile version of the site. :D
Post Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:00 by Spottedleaf
I'm back now. Wait... I don't remember posting to get off of exactly 1000
Post  by Sponsored content

Fourth of July

Page 1 of 1