Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) Empty
PostSubject: You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)   You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Ashwing limped back into camp, grumbling. On her first patrol as a warrior, she just had to get scratched by a rabbit. And on one of her forepaws, too! Plus, Gorsefeather was away doing... something. She wasn't sure what. Oh well. The light gray warrior walked lamely to the medicine den and poked her head in. She didn't know Emberpaw very well, but assumed that he should be at least as good as his mentor- if he had been training him well. "Hello? Can I get some treatment for this rabbit scratch?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)   You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

OOC: Crap, sorry I forgot about this. Are we still doing it or nah?

You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) Image13

You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6733

PostSubject: Re: You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)   You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:31 pm

OOC: Nah. Ashwing's pregnant.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)   You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

You find love in the strangest places (closed for Marcel and I)
Page 1 of 1