Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 pm

OOC: Before the Fire, Morning after Shinepaw's Vigil

IC: As the sun rose and warriors came to take Shinepaw's body Lionpaw stood a few tail-lengths away, his entire body tense to keep himself from lunging at the warriors. In the back of his mind he knew they were only doing what was necessary but the only thing going through his head was 'Protect'. Finally, after the warriors had left and the others who had held vigil had went off Lionpaw let out a snarl and bolted out of camp.

Making sure not to go in the direction the warriors went with his sister's body Lionpaw ran, dirt and grass flying up behind him as he tried to escape the feelings of loss and guilt. Though he knew it was unreasonable he blamed himself. Someway, somehow, he should have been there for her.

Suddenly, hitting a patch of mud left over from the most recent storm, Lionpaw lost his footing and slammed into a tree after skidding across the mud patch. Leaping back to his feet Lionpaw yowled in frustration and pain, both physical and emotional, before attacking the tree with his claws, snarling at the wood as if it were the one responsible for Shinepaw's death.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:54 pm

"The tree isn't an enemy silly." Daisypaw padded up behind him and smiled. She decided to follow the tom instead of going to the burial. Her daisy-like pelt matched her scent, smelling like flowers and nature in bloom.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:47 am

~Dropping back onto all four legs the tom reigned in his breathing and turned to Daisypaw with blank eyes~ "I know..." ~Looking back at the tree Lionpaw saw that his claws had stripped a spot of the trunk completely of bark. Flinching he looked away from the damage to the flowery-smelling she-cat.~ "What are you doing out here?" ~At his question the golden tom looked around to see where 'here' was. Noting a few pine trees mixed into the forest around them he decided that they were about three fourths of the way from camp to the ShadowClan border.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:26 am

"I'm here to follow you," She chuckled.

OOC: The shortness…

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:18 pm

~Lionpaw frowned at the simplicity and frankness of the she-cat's response.~ "Well, you can go now. I'm fine." ~Lionpaw knew Daisypaw to be Frozenflame's daughter and most of his litter were known to be carefree and easy-going, especially the sweet smelling apprentice. As such, he had no doubt that the dismissal would send the she-cat off to find someone else to follow around.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Daisypaw chuckled. "You can't get me away that easy." She limped closer to the tom, and purred into his ear. She had a tiny, and I mean tiny crush on Lionpaw.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 am

~Surprised at her choice to stay Lionpaw frowned. He wasn't used to people wanting to stay near him. With his tendency to be bossy the other kits hadn't been fond of playing with him. As such he had kept his distance from the other apprentices who, in result, thought him a bit arrogant. Though that was never his intention Lionpaw had let the rumors stand so that he wouldn't have to worry about other's feelings and such. On the other hand, it had made Lionpaw quite lonely, his closest friends being his littermates.
When Daisypaw came over and purred into his ear Lionpaw's eyes widened. Taking a step back Lionpaw looked at the she-cat confused. Looking at her and seeing the smile on her face Lionpaw was reminded of Shinepaw and couldn't help but lower his head at memories of her, alive and happy.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Daisypaw could see the sadness in his eyes and frowned. "I could leave if you want…" She whispered. She knew this was a hard time for Lionpaw, but if the tom wanted to be alone, she would understand.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:26 am

~At her offer suddenly the thoughtof being alone with his grief ws unbearable. Quickly looking up at the she-cat he hastily blurted out a response.~ "No!" ~Flinching at how loud his voice had been he looked away embarassed, a blush rising beneath his fur as he ammended his response.~ "I mean... You can stay... If you want..." ~As he finally brought his gaze back to Daisypaw's some of the lonliness he often felt shone in his eyes. Withing the blink of an eye the emotion was gone, replaced with sadness and greif but there was no doubt it had been there.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 pm

"Ok..." Daisypaw blushed shyly at his answer. She looked away shyly, then clawed the dirt at her paws. This was unbearable, her heart ached. Her ears pinned against her head and she blushed even harder. Was she, in love...?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:46 pm

~Seeing the she-cat's uneasiness Lionpaw padded closer to her and touched his tail to her shoulder before laying beside her with a hesitant, sad smile.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:13 am

Daisypaw couldn't stop a purr. She blushed even harder after it. She clawed the ground again. Yep, this was love alright.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 am

Not really used to interaction with others the most he could remember was from the nursery. Standing back up Lionpaw licked the top of Daisypaw's head, trying to be comforting like his mother had been when he was upset.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 am

Daisypaw purred again. "What was that for?" She smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:19 am

Worried he had done something wrong he takes a step back. "S-sorry you looked uneasy and I remembered my mother used to do that whenever I was upset..." He speaks quickly, obviously embarrassed and nervous.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)   A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whole New Girl (Closed for Me and Speckle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next