Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 6:14

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 8:54

Pebblelight purred from within the nursery. “It’s a special day!” she quietly mewed to her son as she groomed his fur. It was early in the day, he probably needed a little kick start to wake him up. The gray she-cat nudged the tom to his paws and urged him towards the Tallrock.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 12:51

Once Icekit was woken up, he could not contain his excitment. "Come on!" Icekit squealed while bouncing up and down. "I am going to be an apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 16:36

Ooc:Peonykit is supposed to be given her apprentice ceremony with her siblings Ashkit,Slatekit,and Tanglekit

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: So Excited!   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 22:19

Icekit tried to keep calm as he walked towards his clan leader and a crowd of curious clan mates. He even shocked himself at his level of excitement.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 22:56

OoC: Well, I didn't see this, for one, so I already gave Tanglekit his apprentice ceremony. Sorry for that. Slatekit hasn't posted, so they can't be an apprentice yet. And Ashkit's already an apprentice. So I dunno how you'd like to proceed from here.

IC: Falconstar waited for the rest of the clan, then continued. "Icekit, Peonykit, it is time for you two to become apprentices. You will now be known as Icepaw and Peonypaw. Your mentors will be Cobaltfire and Feathertail."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 6:35

Icekit dipped his head toward the clan leader respectfully and touched noses with his new mentor. "Gl-gl-glad to be you apprentice" Icekit said shyly to Colbaltfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit and Peonykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1