Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) Empty
PostSubject: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 21:28

Meadowfall trudged somewhat tired lY into camp. She had only just given birth to her kits and then watched her mate die before her eyes. She kept tears back as she remembered. She carried two kits in her jaw by the scruff gently. One was a she cat that was a speckled gray and the other (sorry bad memory but it was Tanglekit). She glanced back to her brother and Clan medicine cat,Gorsefeather. He was caring her other two kits a white,black,gray,and ginger she kit and a grey tabby(Slatekit) Tom kit. She then started to pad to the nursery where she could lay down and get her kits warm before naming them.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 12:56

An unnamed gray tom-kit squealed feebly and squirmed slightly in his uncles jaws. He pedaled his legs, wishing he was back on the ground so he could wiggle around.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:12

Pebblelight looked up from her nest in the nursery, watching Meadowfall enter with four kits and the clan medicine cat in tow.  The light gray she-cat was curled around her own slumbering older kittens, her own soft green eyes tired. She lay her head on her paws and murmured, so as to not wake the three by her side. “You’ll have your paws full,” her voice at almost a purr. She couldn't bother asking whose they were, a kit was a kit.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:21

"Yes...I'm sure I will " Meadowfall mewed quietly setting the two kits she was caring before laying down and soon she took the other two kits from Gorsefeather so they were with their siblings. She smiled some at the kits then to the gray kit as he squirmed. She licked him on the head gently smiling. She then looked to Pebblelight.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:47

The little, grey and brown she-kit squirmed and let out a contented mewl. She was much happier in the warmth and coziness of the nursery than she was out by the side of the thunderpath. She snuggled between her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 19:10

She yawned, stretching a leg out and curling it back around a sleeping she-kit. The four tiny newborns seemed restless and filled with boundless energy compared to the three near-apprentices knocked out at her stomach. “They’re so young… I doubt they have names yet.” Pebblelight looked up to focus on Meadowfall’s face. “Do they?”

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 20:18

"N..no I haven't given them names yet " Meadowfall mewed before she looked back at the kits and purred softly."Well I guess I should give them names then " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 9:37

The gray speckled she cat squirmed around her smaller siblings, since she was the first born she had no trouble moving about around her siblings. The soon to be named Ashkit new led as she was pawed at by her siblings.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 11:20

Little Tanglekit, or rather Tanglekit-to-be as she hadn't yet been named, tried to squirm out of the path of her big sister. Tanglekit was rather small, and the kitten that would become Ashkit was rough. Whether or not she intended to be was unknown to Tanglekit, but in her short existence Tanglekit had learnt it was never a good idea to stand in her way.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 11:46

The to be Ashkit found her mothers belly and started to suckle. After she got her fill she curled up and fell asleep.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)   Naming of the Kits (open I suppose) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naming of the Kits (open I suppose)
Page 1 of 1