Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)

Go down 
+3
Toy
Bloom
Thea
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Cloverpaw got up and padded off to find Sunpaw. When she did find him she ran over to him. "Sunpaw.. It's Shinepaw she was killed by a Riverclan apprentice.." Sh meowed sadly for the loss of her friend.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Littlefangs heart simply broke. "S-Shinepaw...?" He padded to her, and hugged her. "First Whitecloud, now you. How could I have let this happen?" He hugged her more tightly. His gaze glared through the trees to Riverclan, though he couldn't see it. "C-can you please tell me who attacked first? Did Riverclan?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm

"I heard that Riverclan attacked first. One of them grabbed Flashpaw and tried to drown her but Shinepaw saved her and then the mousedung Riverclan apprentice ripped her throat out. that's when Flashpaw slipped and fell breaking her leg and fell into the river again and was swept away into the gorge and landed on the Riverclan back just out if our territory." She meowed sadly. "I'm sorry about Shinepaw she was a great friend. I don't think Duskfall is gonna take this sitting down maybe he's gonna attack Riverclan or something." Cloverpaw pressed her nose to Sunpaws flank trying to comfort him and Littefnag at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:07 pm

"No. No more wars. Were you there at the begginning?" He asked, letting a growl ripple in his throat. "If you attacked first, you all have lost all respect from me." Littlefang seemed menacing, and he would avenge his daughters death in someway.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 pm

"No I wasn't there I said I just heard that and then when Flashpaw woke up she told me she tried to run away to get help and you know how small she is so the bigger older apprentice overpowered her I had nothing to do with this." She meowed being totally honest with Littlefang her hopefully future father in law.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 pm

~Ghostpaw, over hearing Littlefang and Cloverpaw,  padded over and spoke directly to Littlefang. Thiugh he had never been especially close to his uncle he was always respectful but the events that day had drained him of patience and kindness.~ "If anyone here is to blame it's me. I should have convinced them to go back to camp instead of following them. Or at least I should have been with them. Then I could have saved Shinepaw." ~Ghostpaw's voice was bitter with guilt and anger.~

**Edited

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

"What's going on?" Duskfall came out of the nursery, he'd been visiting Softsong and Rainkit there. It was almost time for the apprentice ceremony of many more kits. He noted the somber atmosphere though, and treaded with caution.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:11 pm

OOC: No, TC attacked first. Storm paw tackled Specklepaw and it all began.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 pm

"Just telling Littlefang what Flashpaw told me. She is awake now her leg is broken but it was a clean break so she tells me so her warrior training will have to be postponed. You should go see her Duskfall." Her tone was a little dry but somewhere the dryness cracked and her sorrow for her lost friend showed through. She turned and padded tiredly into the apprentices den. Its been a long day. she thoughts a she settled in her best next to Sunpaws nest.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 am

~Ghostpaw watched Cloverpaw walk away before speaking to Duskfall.~ "There was a battle against RiverClan at the border. Shinepaw was killed and Flashpaw broke her leg. Stormpaw also got beat up pretty bad but other than that everyone is fine." ~Suddenly looking down Ghostpaw flinched at the blood covering his chest and forelegs. It had not been long since they had gotten back and he had forgotten the wounds on his shoulders were even given to him in the heat of everything going on.~ "Oh, I should probably get cleaned up..." ~Shaking his head a bit Ghostpaw continued. "I don't know how the battle started but if anyone is to blame it's me. If I had stopped them from leaving camp without a warrior everyone would be fine but instead I followed them." ~Ghostpaw stopped there, refusing to make excuses for himself. He knew the actions he chose were wrong even if he was only trying to make sure his sisters and cousins were safe.~

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 am

Goldenpaw looked over to everyone again. "She was a great sister and a friend. I should have helped them. Mom, sister, who's next? Not me, I hope..." She meowed, crying. "May you watch us from above in peace. You will always be my sister." Goldenpaw purred, and leaned over to lick Shinepaw's flank for the last time ever. "Goodbye," she cried.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:38 am

Littlefang glared at them. "If you were to have attacked first, I will consult Duskfall. I heard multiple answers. Now, tell me the truth." He growled. "And no lying."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 am

"They attacked first, Littlefang," Stormpaw said, gently setting Flashpaw down and propping Flashpaw's head up with her paw as she lay down next to her. "I believe it was two Riverclan apprentices...maybe three, I couldn't count them. One of them pounced out of the bushes onto Flashpaw, and that's when it started. We knew we had to defend her, so we fought back."

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 Image13

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:41 am

Flashpaws eyes opened. "W-where am I? All I remember was all seven of us going out for a hunting patrol or something and the next thing is being drowned by some riverclan apprentice." Her eyes were clouded from pain and she looked around confused for a second.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

~As Stormpaw explained what happened Ghostpaw saw Goldenpaw crying next to shinepaw's body. As he padded over to comfort he glanced back at Duskfall once but assumed if he was to be punished for his actions Duskfall could speak to him afterwards. Reaching the gold furred she-cat Ghostpaw hesitantly touched his nose to her shoulder.~ "I'm so sorry Goldenpaw. I wish I had been in time to save her."

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next