Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)

Go down 
+3
Toy
Bloom
Thea
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Empty
PostSubject: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:24

Daisypaw ran into camp, torn. She couldn't believe it! Another soul was brutally taken away. She looked around for Duskfall. When she finally spotted him, she ran up to him and explained what happened. "It was RiverClan!" She said between tears.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:30

Stormpaw staggered into the camp, fur matted and bloody from the fight. "I'll kill them, I'll kill them all! All of those Riverclan fish-faced fox-heart mouse-dungs!" On her back, the she-cat carried a small apprentice...Flashpaw. "This is the last straw! They strike again, those dung faces! They killed another Thunderclan cat! And look what happened to Flashpaw!" Tears built up in her eyes, but she held them in. She wasn't going to cry. Stormpaw was too brave to cry.

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Image13

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:31

"Daisypaw!" Goldenpaw exclaimed. "You look just as I did during the badger attack! What happened? Let's get you to Nightfire and Coalpaw." She looked at the injured apprentice. Golly, she thought. She looks worse than I did!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:36

Daisypaw's ears flattened. "No! It's not fair.…" She cried. But she reluctantly followed Goldenpaw's instructions.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:50

"Nihtfire! Coalpaw!" Goldenpaw mewed. "While we wait, tell me what happened, please, Daisypaw." She meowed, sadly. She.hated seeing other cats in pain.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:19

Littlefang ran over. As he saw Flashpaw, he yowled. "What happened?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Sombrero on Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:26

OOC: Flashpaw ain't dead

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Image13

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:31

Edited

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:32

OOC:Flashpaws a girl and she's not dead she just has broken leg but it will only slow down her warrior training so she's not crippled

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:17

OOC: God almighty I edited the post

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:20

OOC:lol sorry didn't see that

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 8:37

~A few moments later Ghostpaw came into camp with Shinepaw's body draped over his back. After he set his cousin down gently he stared at her corpse, his eyes full of grief and anger.~

~Lionpaw, who had been in the apprentice den ran out as the smell of blood filled his nose. Seeing Ghostpaw set down Shinepaw's body he bolted over, a wail of grief escaping his maw. He knew instantly she was dead, her once bright and lively eyes clouded over.~

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 9:18

Cloverpaw ran out hearing Lionpaw and saw Shinepaws body. "Shinepaw no!!!!" Her eyes filled with tears and they spilled and she laid by Shinepaws body for a vigil. Cloverpaw just wanted to be with Sunpaw and hoped he came soon. How could she tell him that his sister was dead..?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 11:45

Goldenpaw meowed with fright, "Golly! Shinepaw? Uh! I need to learn how to fight so I can get RiverClan back!" She hissed a little bit. She snarled, "Those fox hearted badger dungs!"

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:15

~After a few moments of staying next to Shinepaw's body Ghostpaw stood and padded towards Nightfire and Coalpaw's den. though he hadn't been in the battle until the end Larchpaw had given him deep scratches on his shoulders when she pushed him off of her and they were still bleeding quite heavily, covering his chest and forelegs in red sticky liquid.~

~Lionpaw let out another wail before laying his head on his sister, burrying his face in her fur. She used to be so warm but in death her body had grown cold and this only served to upset Lionpaw more. Lifting his head Lionpaw look down at his sister and just stared. His eyes, before sad, became determined as he decided he wouldn't leave Shinepaw's side until she was buried.~ "I'll stay with you until the end. StarClan will light your path and welcome you with open paws. You will forever be in my heart." ~Finally Lionpaw rasped his tongue over his sister's head before he laid back down and touched his nose to her pelt once more.~

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)   Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Soul Lost (OPEN TO ALL TC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next