Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]

Go down 
+5
Toy
Blaze
Sun
Bloom
Clover
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:15

She turned to look at him. "No actually Im with you."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:16

Flamepaw sighed with relief. He gave Cloverpaw a grateful lick on her forehead, and then turned to look up at Duskfall. Now that was three cats that were definitely on his side.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:19

"Uh, he probably won't, but... I'm happy to support you." Goldenpaw meowed. After all, almost every cat knew what happened to Goldenpaw as a kit. Badgers, scare me... Goldenpaw thought, going off topic. Oh, wait. I'm here to support Flamepaw. She reminded herself. But it was still true; Not many cats even dared to attack Goldenpaw.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:52

"Maybe Sunpaw will be with you as well." She purred trying to comfort him. After all she and Sunpaw were kinda like mates but no one but Goldenpaw knew.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 19:11

OOC: Okay guys that's enough. There are more people in this topic and you need to respect them. Let them post.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 8:22

"Fellow Thunderclanners, it has come to my attention that there has been some codebreaking in Thunderclan. Flamepaw was caught by Specklefur romancing a Riverclan apprentice! The same clan that only moons before killed our kin and would boldly declare our land which they stole from us theirs. This is betrayal of the worst kind, and he must be punished." The tom yowled, his eyes glowing with anger as he looking into the crowd. He wouldn't, couldn't meet Blazingheart's gaze in the crowd, unwilling to look at his friend's reaction. He continued on. "Flamepaw, step forward."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 9:19

"No," Blazingheart whispered, eyes drilling into Duskfall. He couldn't find the voice to yell out for this to stop, and he couldn't move. So he just sat there, tears threatening to show in his eyes. Blazingheart had a choice to make; stay loyal to the clan, or stay loyal to his kin.

Frozenflame looked over at his dad, who's eyes were drilling into Duskfall. "Everything will be alright, father. He's still your son, you still love him. That's all that matters." He felt like he had been stabbed in the back...could his brother really of been mates with a Riverclan cat? He had to stay on Flamepaw's side, like he had promised. There had to have been a good reason for this...

Stormpaw stared with an angry expression as her uncle stepped forward. "What? This is mouse-dung! You are mates with a Skyclan cat," She yelled, making sure her voice was barely audible above the crowed. She felt like taking it back right after she said it, but the temperamental she-cat let it slip anyway. She couldn't tell what was making her angry, Duskfall or Flamepaw. She had to get out of there. Stormpaw got up and ran into the apprentice's den.

Soaringpaw almost got up to follow Stormpaw, but he knew it was wise not to talk to an angry Stormpaw unless you want your eyes ripped out. Instead, he sat and watched as his somehow related friend or something stepped forward.

Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 Image13

Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 9:26

Littlefang let out a small growl at Stormpaw. "She's a Thunderclan cat as of when she joined!" He wanted to bash her for saying that, but kept calm. At all the noise and commotion of other cats, he was more aggravated than plain angry. But he turned to Flamepaw with a glare. "You made a bad decision."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 10:02

Should I say something?? Oh I don't know what to do!!!! Starclan help Flamepaw!!!!! Cloverpaw thought letting a growl slip out. She pressed her muzzle into Sunpaws shoulder.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 10:54

Duskfall was surprised at Stormpaw's brazenness, slightly confused why his granddaughter, who was a product of his relationship with said Skyclan cat, would bring this up. If anything, he expected such sentiments from Sorrelheart or Lavenderwish. Not Stormpaw who was one quarter Skyclan by blood. Not that there was really any sort of proper bloodline in Skyclan, they were all rogues and kittypets pretending to be warriors. He tolerated them with the knowledge Starclan has accepted them, and that his mate was once one of them.

Either way, the tom was a little stumped for words. He shot a confused look to his daughter, Hawkstrike in the crowd that shook her head at him. Informing him what he expected, there was no point in trying to talk to Stormpaw now. She needed space to cool off. He decided to ignore this most odd disruption and wait for Flamepaw to step forward.

Shrikepaw, on the other hand, almost laughed at her sister's outburst, only to be silenced by a harsh look from her mother. She wanted to chase after Stormpaw, to make sure she never forgot that she essentially told off her grandfather and insulted their grandmother in one blow. But she remained seated under the watchful look of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 14:49

Goldenpaw stepped in front of Flamepaw. "Give me the punishment instead." She hissed. She had to help Flamepaw, so she stopped him from moving foward any more. "I want the punishment!" She snarled.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 14:58

Cloverpaw got up as well and padded next to Goldenpaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:34

oh brother… Daisypaw sighed and followed Goldenpaw's lead.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:41

Sunpaw licked Cloverpaw's head as she buried her muzzle in his fur. Though he tried to appear calm, his heart was beating frantically. Should he support Flamepaw? Yes! a voice in the back of his mind said. He's an apprentice, just like you! He must have been torn between his loyalties to the Clan and his love toward the RiverClan cat.
~
Flamepaw started to step up to the Highrock where Duskfall was standing, but, to his surprise, Goldenpaw and Daisypaw stepped in front of him. He gasped when she said she would take the punishment. "No!" he hissed to them. "You didn't do anything wrong!"  Then he added regretfully, "I deserve the punishment." He sighed, looking up at the sky. Though Silverpelt wasn't showing yet, he sent a silent prayer, StarClan, help me. I'm so sorry for breaking the warrior code. I'll take a mate from ThunderClan, not RiverClan or any other Clan. Please, StarClan. I'm so sorry.  Then he looked at the ground, waiting to hear what Duskfall would say.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:51

No! Don't! Tears welled up in Daisypaw's eyes.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]   Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamepaw's sentencing [For Blaze and TC cats]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next