Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dose ya hate or not hate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you REALLY dislike Blossompaw? (plz comment)
Yes! I hate her, we all do! stupid spam master
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Yeah... i guess
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Never known her
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I don't really care about her
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Not really
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Friends?
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
I LOVE HER TO PEACES!
Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 Empty
PostDose ya hate or not hate?

Do you?

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Dose ya hate or not hate? - Page 2 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dose ya hate or not hate? :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Dose ya hate or not hate?
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:40 by Sleepy
haha awesomeness of a kill
BlossomClaw
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 7:48 by BlossomClaw
wow...fine i will leave...but all the peaple that have rude...guess what? i reported you!
Goldfish
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 7:58 by Goldfish
Reported who to whom? >_>; Everyone, lay off the guns. X) *stares at Leopardpaw until she lets go of spam police gun* This is getting kind of harsh, maybe we should just let Graystream control it. He knows how to solve hard problems, right?
Leo
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 10:30 by Leo
LOL reported to who? We should report you for spamming!
Pinely-san
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 13:29 by Pinely-san
Leopardpaw<3 Celtics wrote:
LOL me and sleepy "killed her" in dream territory.

what topic? XD and what pg?
Leo
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 13:35 by Leo
Uh, in the War of the clans, and somewhere in the second to last or last page XD
Hawkie
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 14:29 by Hawkie
Spelled people wrong... its not peaple.... peaple is like apples and pears morphed together! (but that would be nasty)
Tarto-sensei
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 14:39 by Tarto-sensei
HEY GUYS!!! I GOTS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!
LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a nice little qoute from Mistpelt's Rules
"1. Be kind to other members. Even if you can't tolerate them at all, you don't need to say anything. It's better to just say nothing than to say something mean or hurtful."

Yes, spamming is in there too, but so far, a bunch of the posters here broke the rule above so I think if we all forgive and forget (and STOP SPAMMING OR BEING MEAN AND HAVING HATE TOPICS AND POLLS), then we'll all be even.

I'm guessing you'll say you just hate Blossom for breaking the rule, but some of you go over the top.
I'm also guessing you're just stating the facts. Well, the facts are the facts, but there's no need for adding hateful meaning to it.

So, if you're all mad at me, call me crazy or insane and leave this topic alone, at least grant me that. I am crazy, and I may be insane, but I accept it. Just do me that one favor.
Jay
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 14:54 by Jay
I am not mad at you. You should be mad at me. I am a senior member acting like this.....T-T

Yes,I am sorry,even if I cannot tolerate her.
Anonymous
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 15:04 by Guest
Moonmist is right. I mean, I know most of y'all "despise" her. But I'd recommend keeping your mouth shut. You know, if it got any worse, it could break out into a huge quarrel. Think before you act first.
BTW, Blossom is a person, err...cat, just like the rest of us. Shouldn't she get at least that token of respect?
Bloo
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 15:05 by Bloo
I never really knew her.... Well- she seemed nice enough....
Dew
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 15:46 by Dew
I belive being THIS rude is alot worse than spamming
Sleepy
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 19:04 by Sleepy
okay, and i made a promise to someone that we wouldnt make her quit. but blossompaw, you went through the rules just to report us so we would get kicked off! yes i am rude, but i really dont care. some people are naturally the way they are. but i dont think you can naturally be a spammer!
Leo
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 19:11 by Leo
I agree with Sleepy.
Dew
Post Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 19:15 by Dew
I know some people are like that, but some people dont enjoy it and I agree with Blossom that it was a good idea to report you.
Post  by Sponsored content

Dose ya hate or not hate?

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next