Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Chilling at camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Chilling at camp   Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Thinpaw padded out of the apprentices den and headed for the fresh-kill pile, she grabbed a plump mouse and sat down near the warriors den looking in and sighing as she started to eat

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at camp   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:36 pm

"Something wrong, Thinpaw?" came a soft but deep voice as Frozenflame emerged from the Warrior's Den. He smiled at the apprentice, grabbed a mouse from the Fresh Kill Pile, and sat down next to her. It had been a while since he mingled with the clan. "I couldn't help but hear your sigh." Frozenflame loved watching apprentices train and grow stronger; they were the future of the clan, thus it made him sad when an apprentice was down. He couldn't let the next generation of Thunderclan be a bunch of depressed dead weights.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at camp   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:42 pm

She looked down "I'll never become a warrior" she meowed sadly "I never get to train since Bluesong has kits and...Its just hard" she meowed sighing

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at camp   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:49 pm

A curious look overcame Frozenflame's face. Why didn't Spottedstar reassign Thinpaw's mentor? "I can train you if you would like." He took a bite of his food and chewed before swallowing. "How well can you hunt and fight?" 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at camp   Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

"I can fight pretty well and I guess I hunt well" she meowed "I might become a warrior soon but I don't know, Bluesong never trains me...." she meowed eating a small piece of mouse and looking back "That would be great if you could train me!" she meowed smiling

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling at camp   

Back to top Go down

Chilling at camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-