Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskpaws Hunting Patrol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Duskpaws Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:11

Mosspelt stuck his head in the apprentice den "Duskpaw? More training"
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Clan/Rank : kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 5:05

Duskpaw got out of his nest sleepily. "Good morning Mosspelt. Who else is coming on our patrol this morning" Duskpaw said as he padded past Mosspelt into the clearing. "Can Morningpaw come with us please." Duskpaw asked his mentor.

Soxie

Soxie

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 13:03

Mintkit was lying close and heard them talking about hunting patrols. As she was listening she had an idea. This is her chance to get to go outside! And hunt! She ran over and said, "Can i join? Im really good and will get lot's of prey! Please!"

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 13:12

Ooc: Uh...Kits sleep in the nursery, not the apprentice den. There's no way you could have heard and woken up, then asked right there when he's whispering and it's most likely early in the morning x3

Duskpaws Hunting Patrol Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDuskpaws Hunting Patrol Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDuskpaws Hunting Patrol Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDuskpaws Hunting Patrol I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Duskpaws Hunting Patrol 1voydDuskpaws Hunting Patrol 2gy1qubDuskpaws Hunting Patrol One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDuskpaws Hunting Patrol StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 14:54

OOC:Well she could have if she was a light sleeper

Ic: "Sorry not today I will play moss ball when i get back just wait!"

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 16:25

Mosspelt flicked his tail at his apprentice, trotting toward the tunnel. He wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:51

"Ok i have to go now just wait for me to come back i promise i will play with you when i come back." Duskpaw said again as he followed Mosspelt out of the camp." so where are we hunting today?"

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:34

"Training hollow" he said simply. They soon arrived at sandy hollow. Mosspelt sat down and asked "Can you smell anything?" He smelled a light scent of mouse and a crow.
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:37

*A little hint of mouse and crow. That is it for now." Duskpaw said sternly.

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:46

"Good, but before you go after a piece of prey show me your crouch and pounce, demonstrate on that leaf" he said motioning toward a large leaf.
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:49

Duskpaw got down on his bellie flat and tucked in his tail.Then he started to creep forward and jumped onto the leaf.

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:52

"Good, but try one more time and raise your tail just a tad" he said
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:55

Duskpaw did as he had done before but raised his tail like mosspelt ordered. "Like this?" Duskpaw asked.

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 18:58

Mosspelt nodded "Good" he said and then continued "Now try and get some real prey."

OOC: K, I'm in a hurry so here it is: You hunt by pressing Post Reply (If you don't already) then scroll down. You should see dices roll, select Chance Dice and leave it at one. You check your post and below you should see Mistpelt has a post that says what you rolled. Then You go to rules and look at hunting system and you can see if you caught it. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 2:43

Duskpaw saw a thrush three fox-lengths away. He got down onto his bellies as quietly as he could tlifting his tail like Mosspelt said to then pounced.He landed spot on it. "Yes." Duskpaw said as he brought the thrush over to Mosspelt. "Nice catch right?" Duskpaw asked proudly.

OOC:Ok thanks

Last edited by Lionstar's App on Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 14:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws Hunting Patrol   Duskpaws Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskpaws Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: