Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Too Many Kits

Go down 
+4
Laurel
Toy
Cat
Icee
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 15:46

It had come as quiet a surprise to ThunderClan when Whitecloud became pregnant out of the blue. It was even a surprise to her. The she-cat had never considered herself a motherly figure and to be sitting in the nursery with a giant belly was absurd. What was even more odd was that she had just become a warrior, with no intention on finding her mate so soon.

Though she had known Littlefang since they were young she would never expect him to be her true love. It obviously wasn't his looks that attracted her, but his appreciation for her efforts and his kindness to her. He was among few that she felt treated her equally, not weaker because of her blindness. Their romance blossomed and Whitecloud quickly began to show. It had been almost nine quarter-moons since the pair came together, so it was almost expected that she would start yowling in pain. Not for her of course.

The white queen curled, her belly aching like never before. It felt as if something inside of her was clawing it's way out. Five little somethings in fact. "L-Littlefang! Nightfire!" she called through gritted teeth. The pain came in waves the gradually became more frequent. "Foxdung, this hurts," Whitecloud hissed as another wave rolled through.

Too Many Kits N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 21:53

"I'm here! I'm here! The- The kits! Oh gosh, oh gosh!" (Gonna have him be a nervous father stereotype) He glanced around. Twig, twig... He grabbed a stick he found lying on the ground, which was very unsafe to tiny kits. "B-Bite down on this..." He put the stick at her paws so she could grab it.

OOC: Forgive me for asking, but is she fully blind or just half blind?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 23:21

Duskfall heard the shrill yowls of pain from Whitecloud, but opted to remain outside the nursery instead and keep watch. He sent one of the apprentices to fetch Nightfire, but that was the end of his involvement. Littlefang needed to support his mate himself, and Duskfall wasn't going to interfere. But that didn't stop him from hoping to interrogate any cat coming out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 6:34

OCC: Do ya guys need kits? If ya do, PM me and my siblings.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 6:46

iwillrule1122 wrote:
OCC: Do ya guys need kits? If ya do, PM me and my siblings.

This is your parents, this is the birthing thread for Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit Shinekit, and Sunkit.

Last edited by Stormchu on Fri 29 May 2015 - 6:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 6:50

ooc: Fully blind <3 You'll have to name them.
ic:
Whitecloud hissed once more. Littlefang rushed in, a panic in his voice. "Calm down, I'm not dying," she growled at the tom. A stick was dropped at the blind she-cat's feet, startling her only slightly. Grabbing the object in her mouth, she bit down as another wave shot through her. The she-cat was fed up.

Biting down hard, the queen pushed, a growl escaping her lips. She felt relieved when a kit plopped out, but it wasn't over.

Time after time she pushed, nearly breaking the stick in two everytime. After enough pushing Whitecloud paused, panting and exhausted. Thankfully, she was done. "H-How many are there?" she purred, trying to sweep her tail against the sacks.

ooc2: I sent a pm out to you guys. If it didn't send then I don't know why, and sorry. @Chu; And Lionkit too.

Too Many Kits N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 7:04

OOC: Editted.

Like Duskfall, Hawkstrike intended to give the couple some space, but seeing her brother was running around like a headless shrew, she slid into the nursery to assist the queen. Whitecloud looked exhausted, and for a good reason too. Five kits were born, a large number, close to abnormal. But now wasn't the time to ponder about the miracle of life, the kits needed to be freed from their sacks and stimulated.

"Five, Whitecloud." The she-cat purred, approaching closer only when it was clear the queen knew she was there. "Let me help you, I think Nightfire must be off gathering herbs."

"We need to get them free of their sacs and warm. Then they'll do the rest." She picked up the nearest kit, placing the little one in front of the queen. Close enough that Whitecloud could figure out where the kit was. Then the next she left in front of the stunned father, Littlefang. Calling over her father with agitated purr, she let him help one. And the other two she quickly broke the sac herself and licked them clean and warm. Afterwards, she dropped the pair near their mother's belly so they could suckle.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 8:45

Coalpaw had been out getting some herbs when she heard Whitecloud had given birth to her kits. She blinked and went into the medicine cats den. She went to where the herbs were stored in a Crack in the den and grabbed a few furry leaves that was needed. The dark she cat went to the nursery quickly carrying the herbs with her. She padded to Whitecloud and the kits quietly. She glanced to the others for a moment before setting the borage leaves down near Whitecloud."here eat these it will help with milk " Coalpaw mewed looking at the queen before she checked over the kits to see if all was fine.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 12:55

Nightfire murmured through the nursery walls. "Sorry Whitecloud, I thought Coalpaw would be quicker in helping. Please forgive me." he didn't enter the nursery, not wanting to make the already small place even smaller, as he was a huge cat. "Good thinking Coalpaw, with 5 kits it might be a lot"

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 13:54

Coalpaw blinked looking up to her mentor and smiled a bit when he praised her. She then looked over the kits then smiled the kits are healthy " she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 14:02

Icce OCC: I got your PM, but Littlefang and Whitecloud (Or whoever) Will have to be Goldenkit's, (and her siblings), Roleplay parents, because they have parents.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 14:42

OOC: Yeah, they know.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 18:58

OOC: Gosh let me reply

IC: Littlefang sighed as a million cats poured in. "Can we name our kits in peace, please?" He had a more serious tone. "It's not like we're the first cats in history to have kits. But thank you anyhow." He licked Whitecloud's cheek. "Yes, five beautiful sons and daughters." He looked at them. "The toms, one is (gold?), the other is yellow. the she-cats are gold, one is white, and one is yellow." He looked to her. "You could name some of you want."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 1:33

Duskfall, done his part, quickly left the nursery, sensing his son was feeling snappy. He tapped his daughter on the shoulder to follow.

Hawkstrike left as well, certain that the medicine cats would handle the rest. She gave one last fond look at her nieces and nephews, such a large litter they were. She was pleased to see all of them were healthy and Whitecloud seemed to just be tired.

The white kit squirmed at the loud noises that assaulted her since she entered this world. She didn't appreciate the whole picking up nonsense, or the fact she had four other kits wriggling alongside her. She just wanted some milk and a nap. Wrinkling her nose, she mewled in protest.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 4:06

OCC: I aplogize for being annoying, but can any of the kits start role-playing? We can go by the color of our fur, ex: The golden she-cat. (Goldenkit).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Many Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Kits   Too Many Kits Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Many Kits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next