Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:03

OOC: I wont post after this until Pikachu does

IC: Spottedstar growled. "I just heard you say he mated with you, so you lied to me there. Go to a different clan, I'm not accepting anyone who was either from Riverclan or has been in their territory long enough to smell like them. If you so badly want your "mate" take him with you. I don't keep traitors here" her hackles lifted and she inched closer to the female. She wouldn't attack, because the she-cat was pregnant. But low and behold, so was she. (She is pregnant with an NPC who "died in the RC battle" okay? Bam no one knows yet but soon she will let everyone know)

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 16:11

Fern nodded. "I understand." She said and walked away. Oh Blazestorm. How could you let them turn me away? I love you my dear. But I think that was a mistake. She passed away until she was not seen over the hill of trees

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2