Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 7:02

Icetail walked into Thunderclan. Luckily, after moons of getting older and fighting and birthing she was turning brown with some age. She went by 'Fern'. Blazestorm would recognize her, of course, but hopefully not Duskfall- or Blazingheart. She tried her best to coat her scent. "Hello?" She asked. She was pregnant, so of course she would be accepted.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:14

Duskfall was sharing tongues with his daughter, Hawkstrike, when he scented the unfamiliar cat. The scent reminded him of something familiar though, and caught his attention like the scuffling of a mouse in Leafbare. He tensed, and in reaction, so did his daughter. Abandoning their previous conversation, he got up, and flicked with his tail for his daughter to follow suit. The pair, brown and cream, stalked into the centre of the clearing. Duskfall has his claws unsheathed just in case, but Hawkstrike trailed behind with hers sheathed.

"Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:17

OOC: no pls dun let him recognize

IC: Fern stiffened. (Lull she gunna have British accent. I'm so sorry I'm doing this.... ) "My name is Fern. I was wondering if I could join your clans?" She asked politely. Let him not remember... Please...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:27

OOC: Is this a request, or just a suggestion?

"A rogue she-cat, why on earth should we allow you into our clan?" Duskfall snorted at the idea, his son's were rogues, but he'd taken them in as kits. Taught them the ways of the warrior, and moulded them into fine warriors. In his eyes, this she-cat was just another mouth to feed. What use did they have for some old rogue, or possibly even a stray kittypet. Sinking his claws into the ground, he made his position clear. He was unimpressed.

Hawkstrike, on the otherhand, was more open to the idea, especially since she noticed that the rogue was carrying kits. The territories were no place for queen, non-clan cat or not. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, so did see the possible drain on their resources, but she couldn't bring herself to be outright hostile. Her brothers were rogues, and they were some of the most brave warriors she knew. Perhaps this she-cat would surprise them.

Should her father be unduly harsh, she planned on stepping in, but for now watched silently.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:31

Coalpaw padded from the Medicine Cat's den hearing somewhat of the conversation she padded out to see what was going on. She looked at the pregnant rouge she cat and blinked her icy blue eyes and was a bit curious for a moment what she was doing here. She padded over to her sister,Hawkstrike and mewed " What's going on?"She asked her sister quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:32

OOC: Request, if you could...

IC: "I understand! But I could be of help! I'm carrying kits... I..." She sighed and began again. "I could help hunt for your groups, and defend from any danger... I could help while I am nursing too, I won't be a burden..." She mewed quietly. She was certainly perplexed about how the she-cat didn't attack her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:45

OOC: He will find out eventually, and when he does, he gunna be pissed.

"A nursing queen, fighting and hunting? If you can do that all on your own, why on earth are you so eager to join us? Why not Riverclan? Skyclan? Why have you come to us?" There were a lot of questions Duskfall wanted answered before he even considered bringing the she-cat to Spottedstar. He wasn't going to bring a potential threat any deeper into camp. He had one newly born kit, Rainkit, and his mate Softsong to think about as well. If this she-cat stayed, she'd be in the nursery, and there was no way on earth, he planned on bringing danger to his family and clan.

"Some rogue came into camp. I don't think father's too keen on letting her stay." Hawkstrike spoke quietly, her green eyes still focused on the tense scene in front of her. But her tail wound around her sister's in affection and solidarity. Coalpaw, despite the name, was older than her, and Hawkstrike took comfort in the older cat's presence.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 8:59

OOC: I'd appreciate it if he didn't, I want one happy character

IC: "But my mate is with you..." She said warily. Icetail had forgotten about this rule, and blurted it out. But she didn't care. "I only said that because I'm not heavily pregnant quite yet. Please. I'll do anything if it means my kits safety at least...."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 9:05

OOC: Eh, kinda impossible that he never figures it out. And what about Wailingstream, does he just never notice that this new TC queen resembles his sister? I'm not saying she can't be happy, Duskfall already acknowledged that it was an accident, and got his revenge by taking back Sunningrocks. He won't chase her off, especially since she will be having TC kits, but he won't like her or her mate.

Is that okay? He won't find out about her till later though if you'd prefer.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 9:09

OOC: Well I said she was browning, and I'm sure there are other cats that might look like her- she's just a grey American shorthair. Not much to it. I mean, Duskfall can't be to angry, his mate did the same- come to another clan...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 9:09

Coalpaw blinked and listened before nodding " Hmm well dad should at least bring her to see Spottedstar it's up to her not dad "Coalpaw mewed watching. She listen as her father and the she cat spot. She wanted to say it would not be best for her to do that even while expecting kits.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 10:27

Big Brochu wrote:
OOC: Eh, kinda impossible that he never figures it out. And what about Wailingstream, does he just never notice that this new TC queen resembles his sister? I'm not saying she can't be happy, Duskfall already acknowledged that it was an accident, and got his revenge by taking back Sunningrocks. He won't chase her off, especially since she will be having TC kits, but he won't like her or her mate.

Is that okay? He won't find out about her till later though if you'd prefer.

They identify cats by each others smell... I honestly think this is stupid. Why would a RC cat join now? And why would Rose let Cat join anyways? I swear cats have no common sense.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 12:45

OOC: Crys~ I think you're not involved in this. It's not your problem, okay? Not to come off as rude Hun, but, y'know~

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 14:33

OOC: I'll pop in here now

IC: Spottedstar heart the commotion outside, and padded towards it. A she-cat, which smelled weird. Like Riverclan, but like rouge. Maybe she had been in their territory for a little while? She padded and listened to her being pregnant. Carrying kits? "You smell of slight Riverclan, if you were in their territory so long, why not join them. So all I know you could be one of their own planning to fight back. We did just take back Sunningrocks." she huffed and stared the she-cat down. If she wanted to join she had to make sense, should she not?

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 15:32

OOC: Can u guys not find her out? I'd really appreciate it

IC: Fern nodded. "I... Was in Riverclans territory... Or whatever that is... Fish-smell. I came so I could be with my close friend." She said. "He is in your clan..." She spoke roughly but sweetly to pull off the act.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)   May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

May I join? Softsong did! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next