Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Empty
PostSubject: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 8:20

Littlebrook was lying down in camp, eating a toad, when decided it would be a good idea to start a hunting patrol. The pile was looking kinda small, so she finished her toad and padded to the entrance. Licking her lips, she sat down to wait for others to join her.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Sign_s13
Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 10:54

Ambernose came from the warrior den with a stretch and saw Littlebrook. She smiled some and padded over.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 11:08

Waspstep padded out of the warriors den following his former apprentice. He watched as she moved over to Littlebrook. They most have been starting a patrol. The brown warrior joined the other two and nodded a greeting at them.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 4:39

Blackpaw, yawned, she had been sleeping, she saw Darkpaw who was still sleeping, she grinned a bit and used her paw to poke her and then whispered ''Hey, Darkpaw...i think there's going to be a patrol'' Darkpaw mumbled and Blackpaw poke her, Darkpaw finally got up and meowed ''Okay, let's go''.

Blackpaw got on her paws and followed Darkpaw where the gathered warriors where, when Blackpaw was going to spoke out Darkpaw talked first ''Hey, can me and Blackpaw join you?''.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 14:32

Silentstorm noticed his mother make her way to the entrance, who was followed shortly by his sister, Ambernose. He smiled and got to his paws, swiftly arriving at their side. By now Waspstep, Darkpaw, and Blackpaw had arrived as well. He purred quietly before glancing at Littlebrook as if to ask when they were going to leave.

Littlebrook purred as other quickly joined her. They were all very quiet today, but she did notice the quick little exchange between her son and the black furred apprentice she thought was named Blackpaw. She smiled softly to herself before flicking her tail to signal they were leaving. "Alright this should be enough. Lets go." She meowed swiftly before heading out of camp.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Sign_s13
Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]   Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Join Me [[Open Patrol]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: