Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:30

Leafpaw sat and watched them play. She had no intent of joining, anyhow. "You two want some prey?" She said, turning to the pile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:39

"Ah, mousedung!" He'd not learned any fighting moves yet, plus he was far too small to properly stand up for himself. "Just you wait, ThunderClan cat! I'll use your fur to line my nest when I'm big!" He laughed with her and stood to shake the grass and dust from his white pelt, which had been muddied earlier when he was out with Eaglethorn. He plopped back down in his nest with a huff; being flipped over like that was embarrassing, but he pushed it out of his mind when Leafpaw asked if they wanted food. "No, thanks. I already ate when I got back from patrol." Lightpaw ran his small pink tongue over his chest fur, trying to get the day's mess out. I'll just have to keep on cleaning it, again and again and again. Darn this white fur!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 18:03

Ashpaw laughed again. "Sure, Leafpaw, I haven't eaten since morning. Wolftrot and I spent the whole day touring the territory and learning moves. Well, bye, Lightpaw! See you later!" Ashpaw walked out the den's door.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 21:58

"Okay." She quickly ran to the pile and plucked a large rabbit, glancing to the Warriors to check it is was alright. She dragged it back. "Want to split it, then, Ashpaw?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 7:05

"Sure," Ashpaw meowed. "I'm not sure any of us could eat the entire thing."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3