Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:38

"Oh, how stupid of me!" Exclaimed Lightpaw suddenly, looking down at his paws without noticing Leafpaw approaching. "She told me not to tell anyone about it, 'cause that's how rumors and slander start, but I couldn't help myself!" He said, groaning at his broken promise. "But you know, I think it's kind of brave of Wolftrot to take guarding WindClan so seriously. I mean, what if that rogue had gotten to the kits?" Lightpaw felt a little bad about making stuff up about the warrior, so he tried to remedy it and make it sound more positive. He then looked up and saw Leafpaw, a small purr of welcome rumbling in his throat. "Sure, you can join. Don't you think we have some really brave warriors in WindClan?" He asked her, somewhat hurriedly.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:41

"Sure," Ashpaw said welcomingly, making room next to her nest for the newly made apprentice. "Your mentor is... Cobaltfire, right? My mentor is his brother, Wolftrot."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:43

"Yeah! I do! Oh, did you hear about, um, Honeynose, no... Honeycomb? No, Honeydrop! And Suntail?" She asked. "My mom told me about them." She said proudly. "Honeydrop is my mama's friend. Honeydrop died though." Turning to Ashpaw, she nodded. "Yes. Cobaltfire is so fun! And she's really tough on me and gives me real challenges which are really awesome!" She said. "One time, we were practice fighting, and we smelt a fox! I was brave enough to look for it, but it was not there, luckily. I probably scared it off!" The she-cat boasted.

OOC: lol cat tom boy!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:48

OOC: Tide, you should update your signature :) Sunpaw is Suntail (and is dead).

"Sure," Ashpaw purred. "The fox was probably heard you tramping through the bushes and thought you were a Twoleg." She hoped Leafpaw knew she was joking. "I love my mentor! What do you think of Eaglethorn, Lightpaw?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 18:20

Lightpaw went back to kneading the edge of his mossy nest with his claws. "Well, he's really strong. Fast, too. He's really hard to please, but I guess that will just make me better. He also doesn't like the other Clans very much. I can't blame him, though." His pink nose wrinkled up like he had smelled something bad. "They have weird scents and I hear they're pretty annoying most of the time." Lightpaw considered his friends' mentors with jealousy. "Eaglethorn doesn't like to have fun, either. He's all business all the time."

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 18:24

OOC: Haha I know everyone tells me. I fixed it c;

IC: "Oh. Eaglethorn sounds like a small bit of a bummer. Maybe we can go on a hunting trip all together one day and have some fun." She mewed, twitching her whiskers akwardly. "Ahem, well, do you know about Suntail?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 20:43

"Suntail? Yeah," Ashpaw sighed. "He used to be Gorsepaw- I mean, Gorsefeather's mentor, the WindClan medicine cat. He died, I can't remember how. I think he was Gorsefeather's father."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 21:19

Lightpaw's head tilted to the side. He'd not heard much about Suntail, but he knew something of medicine cats and their special rules. "That's odd. I thought medicine cats couldn't take mates or have kits?" It was also interesting to the white tom that the previous medicine cat's son became the medicine cat after him.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 21:43

"Well, he broke the code. My mom said that he ran away in shame. I'm not positive how he died, either, but it's rumored the old coot went looking for his love and was killed by a thousand rats. I guess that was his punishment. Do you guys know any dead cats that did cool stuff?" Leafpaw asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 17:17

"Um... all the leaders," Ashpaw said. "Though I really don't know much about them. I hear that Raccoonstar, the leader before Falconstar, did all sorts of amazing stuff for WindClan."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 21:37

Lightpaw couldn't recall many fantastic stories about any of his Clanmates. He'd spent more time fidgeting than listening to the elders' stories when he was a kit, so he hadn't been paying attention to the great warriors of their time. "I guess there's the great Clans of the Before-Times, when there were big and fearsome cats way bigger than even the biggest warrior in the forest alive today." He had remembered the stories of these great Clans because he remembered thinking that it wasn't possible for a cat to be bigger than Falconstar or any of the great warriors in WindClan. "They were LeopardClan, TigerClan, and LionClan. An elder told me WindClan was descended from LeopardClan, but I'm not sure that's true..." He trailed off, wondering why all the cats got so small if they were direct descendants.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 21:40

"Well, Leaopard's are swift and so are we." Leafpaw said with a shrug. "Just imagine me as a leopard:" she said and ran as fast as possible around. Panting, (do cats pant? I'm too lazy to check) she ran back over. "See?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 16:51

"I think LeopardClan split into RiverClan and WindClan. We got the fast part, and they got the swimming part. TigerClan is ShadowClan and lazy old LionClan is ThunderClan. I dunno about SkyClan." Ashpaw rolled over on her back pretending to be a lion. "Oh, look at me, I'm a lazy ThunderClan lion!"

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:15

Lightpaw giggled at Leafpaw's impression of a leopard running in circles. "You'd have to grow much larger than that if you want to look like a leopard." His gaze wandered back over to Ashpaw, lying on her back. His eyes flashed with mischief and he crouched low in his nest, placing one white paw in front of the other as quietly as he could. "Well, if you're a lazy ThunderClan lion... then I'm a sneaky ShadowClan tiger!" The tom jumped at Ashpaw's exposed belly, pawing gently and playfully with his claws still sheathed. He was much younger and much smaller, but surprise could give a cat the upper paw in battle, and Lightpaw figured he might as well start practicing.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:20

Ashpaw was surprised, but not for long. She flipped Lightpaw over and pinned him on the ground (minus claws, of course), a move she had learned only that morning from Wolftrot. She grinned, showing her teeth. "Got you, ShadowClan warrior!" She laughed and let him up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next