Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) Empty
PostSubject: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 16:45

Ashpaw walked into the apprentice's den after training with Wolftrot. She was so ecstatic to have more apprentices with her! She looked around at Rosepaw, Lightpaw, Breezepaw, Leafpaw and Dawnpaw. "So, how was your first day as apprentices?" she purred happily.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:00

Lightpaw, nestled up in a soft bed of grass and moss, rested his head on his sore paws. "I pulled a claw running through the territory today, but Eaglethorn kept running so I had to chase after him on a hurt paw." He huffed miserably, looking up with his icy blue eyes at Ashpaw. "But it was still cool to explore outside of the camp, so I wouldn't call it a total loss." He'd not learned anything significant on his first day of training, but that didn't bother him so much. Everything in time, he reasoned with himself.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 17:03

"Yeah," Ashpaw agreed. "The fun parts, like hunting and fighting, come with the annoying parts like getting hurt. Once Wolftrot accidentally stepped on my tail with his claws out and it ached for a week." She laughed at the memory. "Of course, it'll only get worse as we become warriors. But it's way worth it."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 18:50

Lightpaw smiled a bit at Ashpaw's story and lifted his head from his paws. "That sounds like it hurt." He kneaded the tip of his nest with his claws at the thought of continuous injuries throughout training. "Maybe it will get worse. I sure hope I don't end up in the elders' den at an early age because of an injury. I want to be a really good warrior, maybe the best in the forest. I can't afford something like broken legs."

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 20:50

"That doesn't happen very often," Ashpaw reassured him. "We don't even have any elders currently."

Back to top Go down
Incredible

Incredible

Characters : Rosepaw
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 5:25

Rosepaw walked to them and asked "What are you doing?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 15:59

"Talking about being apprentices," Ashpaw grinned, glancing away from Lightpaw to his sister. "Wanna join us?"

Back to top Go down
Incredible

Incredible

Characters : Rosepaw
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 3:54

"Sure" said Rosepaw. She walked closer to Ashpaw,

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 11:01

Lightpaw looked at Rosepaw, a friendly yet shy smile on his face. "Hi, Rosepaw. Who did you get as your mentor?"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 20:44

Ashpaw scoffed. "You were there, Lightpaw. Her mentor's Willowbreeze. Yours is Eaglethorn, right? Mine's Wolftrot. He's pretty cool."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 8:31

His fur grew hot with embarrassment. "Oh, I forgot. I guess I was too caught up in finding out who my mentor was that I wasn't paying attention to anyone else's." Wow, that was ridiculous of me! I don't know if I can live that down. 'Lightpaw the apprentice that can't pay attention!' He was too busy mentally kicking himself to hear the rest of Ashpaw's comment, except the word 'cool.' "Uh... Yeah. Really cool, or so I've heard." He responded.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:38

"Wait, you've heard about Wolftrot?" Ashpaw asked excitedly. So there must be more to her mentor than she thought! "What'd you hear about him? Did he fight a battle or something?"

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 14:13

OOC: I've been trying to give some time for other people to post, but I guess they're not that interested lol

IC: "Eh... Wolftrot?" He repeated, trying to buy time and pretending to be searching through his memory. He leaned forward towards Ashpaw like he had a secret to tell, and a small, sly smile crept onto his face. "Don't tell anyone, but I once heard that Wolftrot almost killed a rogue who wouldn't leave our territory!" He didn't know if it was true or not, but Wolftrot seemed like a loyal warrior and Lightpaw had little doubt that he would do something like that. Well, almost killing someone is a pretty serious thing to do, but rumors were interesting only because they were usually about something bad. "But if you ask him," Lightpaw added quickly, "He might deny it."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 16:28

"No!" gasped Ashpaw. I thought Wolftrot was amazing! "Um, who told you? They might be mistaken. Wolftrot would never..." But would he?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 17:34

"Could I join in?" Leafpaw asked. 

OOC: Sorry short post is short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)   All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

All the apprentices! (WindClan Apprentices/Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: