Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Border Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 10:51

For the first time in his life, Greenpaw was being calm and serious. He walked along the border, watching and scenting the air for other cats. Eyes narrowed and tail-tip twitching, he turned to his sister. "It's all good so far... I think we're okay, but we still have to be cautious. You know how RiverClan can be..." His voice trailed off.

Gentlepaw nodded, surprised at her brother's seriousnes. "I do know. We can hunt for the Clan along the way, if we stray closer to either the river or forest..." she mused, pondering over the options. Right when she opened her mouth to speak to her brother again, a twig cracked behind her, and a familiar scent washed over her.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 11:07

Frozenpaw padded out of the underbrush and up to his siblings. "Hi, guys," he purred. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. He thought he saw Hawkpaw leave camp earlier, so he hoped they ran into her on their patrol.

Border Patrol [Open] Image13

Border Patrol [Open] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 11:23

Greenpaw shook his head, glancing around. "Nope, not at all!" he mewed, turning back to Frozenpaw. "We should probably keep an eye on this border." the apprentice meowed, gesturing in the direction of RiverClan.

Gentlepaw purred, her answer to Frozenpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol [Open]
Page 1 of 1