Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Border Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 8:44

Feverflame strolled along the Thunderpath, occasionally glancing left and right. He was on patrol, and things were quite quiet today. The tom let out a sigh. "I wish something small would come up, only so this patrol wouldn't be so boring..." he muttered softly, not caring if the others heard.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 9:23

"Me too!" Stumppaw announced, shuffling after. His small legs made it hard for him to get close to Feverflame but he was able to hear him from far behind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 15:35

The warrior smiled softly at the apprentice's words. He kept moving forward, treading quietly in the whispering grass. Just then, the tom stopped, ears twitching and nose scenting. Two or more ThunderClan cats were sneaking along the Thunderpath, patrolling their borders. Feverflame stifled a growl, but on the inside, a small part of him was relieved. From his spot in the ditch, he could hear a young voice... "What if we get caught? I mean, c'mon, Greenpaw, the others are farther back, and we're only half-trained apprentices..." The tom smirked, deciding to have some fun terrifying the two. Turning back to the patrol, he stood tall. "Alright, act strong and tough." he commanded, though he knew it was not an act. ShadowClan was merely both of those things.

Greenpaw strutted along the black slab of asphalt like he owned the place. "Gentlepaw, we're ThunderClanners! We're tough, we're skilled, and not to mention extremely smart!" he boasted as if he knew the ShadowClan cats were on the other side of the road. Darting up to the stale-ish scent marker, he marked ThunderClan's territory, making sure to spray on an extra layer or two.

Gentlepaw, ever the sassy one, rolled her eyes at Greenpaw. "Seriously? They're probably not gonna pull anything on us! Let it be for once!" she chided.

OOC: Stupid post is stupid.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol [Open]   Border Patrol [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-