Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Shadow [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

A Little Shadow [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2015 - 15:58

The sound of wind howling against the nursery walls startled the silver kit awake, the young cat somewhat crying out in fright. Not knowing much better, it only made her frightened. Her body was fluffed up defensively, the long fur of hers making her look like a huge ball of fur. Seeing that she was all alone in the nursery, and she wanted something desperately to curl into, Breezekit zipped out of the nursery. The first thing that she saw that looked like a cat was plunging into another den, and the brown fur looked as if it could protect her.

Rushing practically across the camp towards the large brown figure, when she got to it she felt rather relieved... But not so much when she saw how large the cat actually was. Gulping, she continued to make her way inside, before noticing the large figure had layed down. Spotting the long, fluffy tail, Breezekit decided that'd be her best bet at coverage. Seeing that she didn't really have a mother to watch over her, she somewhat relied on other cats of her clan.

So, on short legs she bounded over, wiggling beneath the tail of the curled-up cat, her head and front paws peeking out from the brown layers of fur. What she didn't know though, was that she was literally curled up by Falconstar.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2015 - 22:49

The wind didn't bother Falconstar, of course. They were, obviously, WindClan after all. He was heading for his den to rest up, laying down in his nest and curling up to sleep. He didn't realize he had a little shadow following him until he felt a light weight press against him. Looking up in surprise, that surprise turned to amusement when he saw the kit peering out at him. "Well hello there, Breezekit. Isn't it a bit late to be playing hide and seek?" His tone was good-natured, and he gave the kit a gentle pat on the head with his tail before standing up and looking at her. "Wouldn't you rather be back in the nursery?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 3:44

At the all-to-familiar voice of her leader, it hit Breezekit of her little mistake. Oops... A bit of a guilty look came from the kit, but when Falconstar's tail left from around her she tried to grab it back... And failed. The insecurity of the kit was rather large, and it was practically written across her. "B-But... But who's tail would I hide beneath then?" She gave a bit of a pouty face, looking up at her leader with her big eyes. Knowing it would most likely do no good she stopped it after a short amount of time, before deciding to grab the fluffy tail of his anyways. "I don't have anyone in the nursery to hide beneath..." The little voice called out, curling her own fluffy tail around her paws as she sat before her leader looking down.

ooc;
What I imagined when I was typing up my first post;
https://scifichicks.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/big-dragon800.jpg?w=800

I think we all know who is who.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyThu 14 May 2015 - 9:01

Falconstar chuckled, giving the kit a sympathetic smile. "Well, that's what the other queens are for, Breezekit. Besides, it wouldn't be good if I was giving special treatment, now would it?" Wrapping his tail around the little bundle of fur, he gently turned her around to face the entrance to his den. "Why don't I take you back to the nursery, then? You'll be safe with me leading you there. I bet the other kits are worried about you."

OoC: The nameless, placeholder queens everyone loves.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyThu 14 May 2015 - 9:30

Breezekit jumped up in protest at the 'special treatment' comment. "B-But... It's so scary in there..." In her defense, she was correct. In her brain, the nursery was a bit of a death trap. She didn't really like any of the queens or kits in the nursery, she preferred to be by herself. Well, she didn't mind the company of one or two other kits, but otherwise... It was just so overwhelming. "But, if you want me to go back... I'll go..." She gave a bit of a disappointed huff, holding onto Falconstar's tail as best as she could with her paws.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 15:12

Falconstar gently patted her on the head with his tail, giving her a sympathetic but firm glance. "It's not so scary when you're with others your age. Besides, you won't be a kit forever. You'll be an apprentice soon enough, and you'll get used to that den too." He led Breezekit out of his den and towards the nursery, keeping her buffeted against him from the wind. "Remember to make friends, Breezekit. They'll be with you defending this clan before long."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:39

Breezekit did her best to curl her body closer to herself. She felt as if she had done wrong, but even so she was still doing her best to keep her clan happy. "But to me it is... I'll still go back if you want me to..." Normally, she would sit there and object like crazy. But not tonight, all the fight hiding within the kit was gone. I'm not like the others, I don't like to play... I don't like to be around other kits... She thought to herself, but shrugged it away as the tom started to talk once more. An apprentice? But I don't know if that's what I want... It only means more cats... Once more trying her best to shake the thought away from her young, frightened mind, Breezekit reluctantly followed the brown cat.

"Why can't you be my friend, Falconstar?" She asked innocently, her amber eyes staring up at him as he ushered her towards the nursery. Even with his protection, the wind still howled and whipped at the long, silver fur upon her small frame. It made her shiver, both out of fear and of cold. It shouldn't bother her, but yet... It still did. What was wrong with her? She knew very well that WindClan cats weren't supposed to struggle with the wind, and yet she did. Would she grow accustomed to it, and because she never got outside it bothered her? These questions rang free in her head as she followed the brown tom to the nursery.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 21:30

"I like to consider myself a friend - and leader, of course - of the entire clan. I wouldn't want to be accused of favoritism." He chuckled softly, pulling the kit closer as they reached the nursery. He stepped inside, ducking his head to fit as they arrived in the warmth of the area. "I am your friend though, Breezekit. You don't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 18:12

Once they were in the nursery, Breezekit obediently went to her nest. Yawning, she layed down in the plush moss. It was much larger then her body, but that was only because it was made for a queen and kits. Sadly, there wasn't any queen for her in particular.. And she enjoyed the quiet.

ooc;
A Little Shadow [closed] Falco_zpsqjcimnh5
Courtesy of Sun

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Shadow [closed]   A Little Shadow [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Shadow [closed]
Page 1 of 1