Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

do you want blossom to come back
1.OF COURSE! we all missed her
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 17 ]
2.ya sure
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
3.i don't really care!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
4.no
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
5.HECK NO!no one liked or likes her!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 3 Empty
PostHEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Blossom said that she would come back if at least 5 ppls wanted her to!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!
Post Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 11:03 by Sleepy
crap! we already told u that we dont want u back! besides, on the of course thing its really 6 to 8 because pinekit #2 said she wanted to re vote!
&#^$*&#^$*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs head against keyboard*
no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
T.T My world collapsed.
8 Want her, 10 do not, 1 undecided. Majority rules. -_-
Its 10.5 {NO} to 8.5 {yes}
Anonymous
7.5* pinekit wanted to revote. I saIid no, its quite annoying how she spams. She's nice in real life, but shes not good on this site. And its QUITE annoying how she spells, or, how she DOESN'T spell. I think 'm the only one, but i think she should learn how to spell XD. But, hey, i'm not saying shes not smart, cause she is.... Smarter then ME, in class XD
Yeah, she never uses proper punctuation, making it hard to read.
Tarto-sensei
Post Sun 6 Jun 2010 - 8:03 by Tarto-sensei
Guys, I'd give her another chance. I like her, I miss her. She was a good friend.
The reason why she's leaving is because you guys all hate her and her siblings keep trying to kill her. Honestly, has anyone ever talked to her about her spamming or spelling? Seriously, I doubt most of you have. Maybe Jay or Twist, maybe Golden.

Really, I don't get why you guys hate her because of spelling and spamming. Just ask her to stop, I'd ask her myself, but it looks like it's been decided. I honestly feel like leaving myself sometimes, because everybody finds something to complain about and chases somebody off the site for a while, or for good.

Last edited by Moonmist on Sun 6 Jun 2010 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
._. I asked her a few times to use proper spelling/grammar and to stop spamming...... BUT OF COURSE, you'd just assume, Moonpaw, wouldn't do anything kind...
I asked her a couple times. And Moonpaw is actually sometimes nice,people who dun go to the Chatbox.
Woopee, I feel liked.... -_-... not... I'm sometimes nice to people........
Yes, Moonpaw, Jaybird, and I, along with many other people have given her multiple warnings about spamming and tips on punctuation and spelling. But she ignored them.
Tarto-sensei
Post Sun 6 Jun 2010 - 8:45 by Tarto-sensei
Sorry, but it's just that I haven't seen anything, really, so I don't know. All I know is that people on here tend to fight or something more than talk and work it out.
Moonpaw, I know you do kind things, sorry for that.

Look, I just don't want another one of my friends chased off the site because people keep trying to kill her cat. It's stupid and totally not worth it. If you're her sibling, please stop. If you just hate her, I ask of you to give her another chance. I'll email her and talk to her about it, alright?
*sigh* I feel like leaving right now, but won't. Enough people have left as it is, or are about to leave for rediculous reasons...
Tart, don't leave.

And we've given Blossompaw lots of chances to correct her spamming messages, and such. I've talked to her in PM before about spamming. It's gotten to the point where she's posting in topics over a year old.

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next